The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham Meet Up

Heya all!!

Sorry, haven't been around for a few days, but seems you've all pretty much got it sorted anyway!!

Consensus is to meet outside the clock tower/aston web building at 3pm on thursday 22nd and go for a few drinks i believe!!

I'll do my best to make it but not quite sure what I'm doing yet with regards to sitting on a table at freshers fair etc...

May be a good idea for those definites to swap piccies or something, so you can recognise each other!!

My lovely snapshot can be seen here

Ruthie xx

Ps. If anyone has any problems or questions with regards to Birmingham Uni, feel free to pop me on your msn or email me- [email protected]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i'm game ! u have my name right up there on top of the list!!! :biggrin:
We can form a list of ppl who wanna come. Then lets decide a meeting place and then the p.o.a!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Don't see why not :P
Reply 3
ruthie - why dont u write down a list of all those who wanna come. Then we'd know how many ppl r coming and then accordingly we can decide on a place.
Depends what kind of place you are going to. If its a pub/bar then yeh.
Reply 5
most definitely! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Hey, do you mean before we arrive or in Freshers' Week? x
r_raghav11
most definitely! :biggrin:

:cheers:
Reply 8
well, we could meet at the clock tower on the tuesday, and go to joes or something? i think it'd have to be in the day time cause of fresher's events and things.

I'd be happy to help organise it :smile:
I'd be up for that, but it'd probably be best, for me at least, being from London, to be on the 17th or 18th... or we could all arrange to go to a certain club the first monday :smile:
yey....i wanna come too. it would be cool to see all you people from tsr
Reply 11
If I'm available when you guys decide to meet then I'd like to come along. Tis always good to meet new people :smile:
Reply 12
I'll come. :smile:

Chance to meet people is always a good thing.
I'll be keeping an eye out to see if I can make it. Got a few things to do in Freshers week though so it could be difficult.
i think during fresher's week is a good time. meet up sumtime in the evening and get to meet one another and get to know real names!!! Then we cud all head out and go pubbing n clubbing! And pls lets do it after the 19th!!!! i'm arriving in bham on the 18th and moving in on the 19th. so please lets do it after that. Anyday frm 19th wud be fine by me! :biggrin:
marmitebagel
:cheers:

i wonder which one is me in that one! :wink: there's only one way to find out! :wink:
r_raghav11
i wonder which one is me in that one! :wink: there's only one way to find out! :wink:

:laugh:
i have a feeling the TSR meet up is gonna be fun as hell! :beer: so if all of us can put down suitable dates and time then we can come to a concensus as to when and where we can actually meet.
Reply 18
Yeh Im definitely up for that!
Reply 19
r_raghav11
i have a feeling the TSR meet up is gonna be fun as hell! :beer: so if all of us can put down suitable dates and time then we can come to a concensus as to when and where we can actually meet.

Either that or we're all going to meet and silence will rule :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending