The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
f00ddude
pop it in a new envelope? if it was one with the clear screen it would work and you can get them dirt cheap at the post office

abcdefg56789
I am not wasting money on envelopes, it would be cheaper to throw it in the bin.

So, if it's cheaper to throw it in the bin, then throw it in the bin. Why create a thread when you are going to discard a really sensible suggestion?
Reply 41
Don't feed the troll lawl
What a great bit of trolling this thread is!
Reply 43
Just seal it & put in a post box, it'll get re-sent :P.
Reply 44
hypocriticaljap
What a great bit of trolling this thread is!

i can't help it if i am mean
Again I know for a fact opening/binning other peoples mail dispite what you think it is it is a crime you are a CRIMINAL if you open others mail regardless of what house its going to and binning it the same. FACT
f00ddude
pop it in a new envelope? if it was one with the clear screen it would work and you can get them dirt cheap at the post office

There were 5 'c's in this post. :p:
Reply 47
Say you opened it by mistake. Its the post mans fault really for putting it through the wrong door.
Reply 48
Give his mail back to him or just put it through his door, he won't know who opened it.
Reply 49
Sir_Vile_Minds
There were 5 'c's in this post. :p:

lol yeh, my keyboards dodgy, now it works most of the time with ocasional hicups do i should change it,
this is like the 4th time ive had to explain :P
f00ddude
lol yeh, my keyboards dodgy, now it works most of the time with ocasional hicups do i should change it,
this is like the 4th time ive had to explain :P

Oh well. It's your own fault for wrecking the thing :P
Reply 51
Sir_Vile_Minds
Oh well. It's your own fault for wrecking the thing :P

nope, worse, i just cheaped out and bought a £10 one lol :frown: silly me
ah well gettign a laptop for uni soon :smile:
I bet the OP would land up in jail for this. lol
Successful troll is successful
Reply 54
abcdefg56789
whenever mail is accidently delievered to my house i always open it regardless.

About a year ago in mid august I had another of my neighbours ucas?uni confirmation letter sent to my house, he had to respond to it quickly, I didn't give him the letter,

I opened the letter as his name is similar to mine

Sure you did.
abcdefg56789
whenever mail is accidently delievered to my house i always open it regardless.

About a year ago in mid august I had another of my neighbours ucas?uni confirmation letter sent to my house, he had to respond to it quickly, I didn't give him the letter,

I opened the letter as his name is similar to mine

Why ARE you such a dick OP?
Reply 56
It's actually a crime OP, and in the US it could be a state or even federal crime.

Obviously at worst you will be cited or fined.

I recommend you give it to your neighbour and just tell him you thought it was yours.
Srxjer
Your confession has been documented, as has your IP. CID will intervene shortly.

Wait don't tell me...you didn't...nope...he definitely backtraced it.
The stupidity of some people.
WhereIsMyMind
Just be honest. Say as it was delivered at your house, you opened it straight-away (as you normally do) without looking and it was only after opening you realised it wasn't addressed to you, or indeed meant to be delivered to your address.

If he's going to be mad, he should be mad at the delivery company/courier more than anyone.

I agree with this.

Latest

Trending

Trending