The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
At this age, San Diego, London, Berlin, Perth or Barcelona.

Slightly Older (30s)- New York, London, Chicago, Dubai.. etc

With a Family & Retirement - Rural England
London and/or New York. (I'm already halfway there as I now live in London)

when I retire, my friend and I are going to move to Cuba :smile:
Reply 3
francescarella
London and/or New York. (I'm already halfway there as I now live in London)

when I retire, my friend and I are going to move to Cuba :smile:

Haha nice life plan, and New York is brilliant! Upstate New York would be a nice place to have a family I reckon
Reply 4
Ohh... difficult!

Now, i'd love to be in Seoul or Tokyo!

When i'm older, hopefully Buenos Aires!
New York or London. I love the hustle and bustle of big cities.
I'd want to live in Germany, of course i'd have to learn it first :smile:
When i'm older i'd retire back to England though.
Reply 7
Some quiet beachy town in America.

If I could work in a bar at night and surf all day... I'd die happy.
Reply 8
London is great at the moment. I'd like to live in Australia/southern Germany/east coast USA (ie. New Jersey) at some point.
Reply 9
Definitely Stockholm, it's such a beautiful, friendly and safe city with so much to do! not that expensive either :smile:
Here. My family is here, and they are a big part of my life. I would like to travel to other places but I don't think I'd want to move permanently.
Kuwait, Seychelles, Hong Kong or Shanghai. Undecided ATM.
Germany, without a doubt. Love it. I'm considering moving there for a year or so once I've done my degree.
Reply 13
The US is very appealing. Somewhere like Florida or Los Angeles perhaps.
Reply 14
Right now I'd say San Francisco, then spend a year or two in Hawaii. Then somewhere in Europe, probably Germany. A few years somewhere far away like Thailand or Nepal. Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. Retirement back in Scotland; somewhere quiet. :smile:
Reply 15
WoWZa
The US is very appealing. Somewhere like Florida or Los Angeles perhaps.

I visited Los Angeles recently and was disappointed... apart from a few neighborhoods the place is a dump!

If I were to live in Cali, I'd pick San Diego or San Francisco above LA
Reply 16
ladyhoot
Right now I'd say San Francisco, then spend a year or two in Hawaii. Then somewhere in Europe, probably Germany. A few years somewhere far away like Thailand or Nepal. Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. Retirement back in Scotland; somewhere quiet. :smile:

Agreed
Berlin!
Reply 18
acas13
Agreed

Good to know I'm not alone in my itchy-footed madness...

By the way, I think I recognise your username... in which case, how did you do in AH Chem? :smile:
Reply 19
I'd like to see Stowe turned back into a private house. Once that happens, I'd quite fancy living there.

Latest

Trending

Trending