The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

THORNCLIFFE HOUSE whitworth park!

post just for everyone in thorcliffe house at whitworth park, so we can get to know each other! im in flat 9. anyone near or in that flat?:cool:
Reply 1
Im in flat 17 I think, I really didn't want to meet people online as I did this at college and met some right knobs who decided to befriend me when I didn't want anything to do with bitchy people. Anyway, if theres any ex residents I need to know what its like living above shops as i'm quite a light sleeper! Im dead excited to move in :biggrin:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
i wanna meet people aswell, it'll make it easier when we get there, ii got an email the other day, my flats now been changed to 22 :smile:
Reply 3
well which order is it? is it flat or room the first number? haha mine is 1 and then 25?? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ashleigh92
well which order is it? is it flat or room the first number? haha mine is 1 and then 25?? :smile:

Me too!! Im in TH.01.25.H :biggrin:! I heard it was floor number, then flat and then room number/letter.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by ashleigh92

house.flat.room
Reply 6
TH.01.17.G

Hai Gaiz :3
Reply 7
Original post by atesymph

Original post by atesymph
Me too!! Im in TH.01.25.H :biggrin:! I heard it was floor number, then flat and then room number/letter.

aw wow your in the room next to me!!! you got facebook or something? we can chat!
Reply 8
TH.02.12B anyone in there or nearby? :smile:
Original post by Alex9393
TH.02.12B anyone in there or nearby? :smile:

me :smile:

TH.02.10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending