The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

UOM accomodation offers

Hi guys!
Just received an offer for the Uttley house accommodation just wondering how many people will share a kitchen and if it is worth accepting the offer...

I am afraid that if I do not accept it I will be left with a worse accommodation haha - also anyone else got an offer there?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by JPHSC
Hi guys!
Just received an offer for the Uttley house accommodation just wondering how many people will share a kitchen and if it is worth accepting the offer...

I am afraid that if I do not accept it I will be left with a worse accommodation haha - also anyone else got an offer there?

What's holding you back from accepting?
The idea of sharing a kitchen at all?
Or the idea of sharing a kitchen with loads of people? How many is loads?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
What's holding you back from accepting?
The idea of sharing a kitchen at all?
Or the idea of sharing a kitchen with loads of people? How many is loads?

I have accepted the offer for Uttley house just wondering how many people will be sharing the accomodation hah..
Please does anyone know if Whitworth Park individual flats are mixed sex or just the buildings? Just asking as would prefer to have single sex bathroom. Thank you
Reply 4
Hi! I'm also in Uttley this year and wondering the same thing. I've heard that there's only 60 people in Uttley house so I'm nervous for how many kitchens there'll be. I know that there's also a lot of post graduates there so I'm scared I won't be able to make friends with many freshers- What floor are you on? I'm on 2nd.
Original post by chaeliwol
Hi! I'm also in Uttley this year and wondering the same thing. I've heard that there's only 60 people in Uttley house so I'm nervous for how many kitchens there'll be. I know that there's also a lot of post graduates there so I'm scared I won't be able to make friends with many freshers- What floor are you on? I'm on 2nd.

They tend to put 1st years together I believe, but utterly house is deffo one of the better accoms so please don’t worry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending