The Student Room Group
Your full A levels cancel out the AS level meaning for the ones you took to A2 you need to only put the final full A level certified grade providing you're not planning on doing resits. For the AS subject then you put it as a stand alone AS level.
Reply 2
oxymoronic
Your full A levels cancel out the AS level meaning for the ones you took to A2 you need to only put the final full A level certified grade providing you're not planning on doing resits. For the AS subject then you put it as a stand alone AS level.

thank you, also what about any AS resit i did i had a B at AS resat one unit got an A at AS, the exam board used the new grade to calculate my final A level, do i still just list final A level? al my a levels were done within the normal 2 year period.
dwwfc
thank you, also what about any AS resit i did i had a B at AS resat one unit got an A at AS, the exam board used the new grade to calculate my final A level, do i still just list final A level? al my a levels were done within the normal 2 year period.

You don't need to mention resits as long as they've all been done and dusted within the regular 2 year period as you've already got the full certification of your grade now. If you were finishing your A levels this summer and planning on resitting some modules in Jan 2011 then you'd need to include these modules as pending, but this doesn't apply to you.
Reply 4
Thankyou so much for your help!

Latest

Trending

Trending