The Student Room Group

Degree Apprenticeships and Apprenticeships Applications and Offers Discussion 2024

Greetings! :ahee:

Are you in the process of applying to start a degree apprenticeship or apprenticeship? How's your application coming along? :h:

For those who have submitted applications, we'd love to hear which pathway you're pursuing and if you're planning to apply soon, let us know what the programme is that you're interested in!

Here are some questions to get you started:

What are you applying for?
What are you doing at the moment?
When would the degree apprenticeship/apprenticeship start?
How are you preparing?

We can't wait to hear from all of you! :angel:
Reply 1
Original post by CamembertPaws
Greetings! :ahee:

Are you in the process of applying to start a degree apprenticeship? How's your application coming along? :h:

For those who have submitted applications, we'd love to hear which degree apprenticeship you're pursuing and if you're planning to apply soon, let us know what the programme is that you're interested in!

Here are some questions to get you started:

What are you applying for?
What are you doing at the moment?
When would the degree apprenticeship start?
How are you preparing?

We can't wait to hear from all of you! :angel:

Hello I need some help on applying for degree apprenticeships!!!!!
I’m currently studying English language Spanish and Photography A levels, and I’m currently in year 13.
I’m not sure on what to do after I finish college, I want to do a degree apprenticeship for sure, but not sure of what.
I really want to put my language skills into use, I speak Spanish Arabic and English. But, I also want to work with children.
I’ve heard the NHS are opening apprenticeships, and I’m really interested in doing Speech and Language Therapist, but I don’t seem like I can find any.
If you know any degree apprenticeship that I can do with Languages, or with children please let me know! I’m really stuck!!!
Reply 2
Original post by Milza
Hello I need some help on applying for degree apprenticeships!!!!!
I’m currently studying English language Spanish and Photography A levels, and I’m currently in year 13.
I’m not sure on what to do after I finish college, I want to do a degree apprenticeship for sure, but not sure of what.
I really want to put my language skills into use, I speak Spanish Arabic and English. But, I also want to work with children.
I’ve heard the NHS are opening apprenticeships, and I’m really interested in doing Speech and Language Therapist, but I don’t seem like I can find any.
If you know any degree apprenticeship that I can do with Languages, or with children please let me know! I’m really stuck!!!

Try looking at the government website which has a load of apprenticeships to choose from
Reply 3
Original post by ma937
Try looking at the government website which has a load of apprenticeships to choose from

I’ve looked there couldn’t find Degree ones that I was interested in
Original post by Milza
I’ve looked there couldn’t find Degree ones that I was interested in

Have you tried the UCAS website?
Reply 5
Original post by CamembertPaws
Have you tried the UCAS website?

No I should give that a try thank you
Original post by Milza
No I should give that a try thank you

Great! best of luck in your search :h:

Quick Reply