The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Heh, it's actually not that bad :smile:

Need to tweak the tail on the cat, not quite right.
Stray_talk

Make sure it doesn't claw you :p:
Well I know you don't like it anyway :colonhash:

So hush :p:
Stray_talk

Yes, yes it is.

I felt faint when I went with my friend to get her tattoo touched up - I ended up leaving the room even before it started!
I saw a lovely house today. First one I've seen that isn't falling down :p:

Really though, it's awesome.

I'm not sure I can afford it though.

And in other news, my family are utter *****
Reply 385
I did my eyes with that rainbow eyeshadow look today. I looove it! I've taken a photo but since I'm on my parents PC I can't post it at the mo.

Also bought some gorgeous new boots, and have been eyeing up some new laptops today and may be purchasing one tomorrow.
Love to see that georgia - get it posted already :p:

I'm sitting outside in the bench and there are bats flying low around me - pretty awesome :biggrin:
Reply 387
I'll post it once I get a new laptop and set it up and transfer photos off my camera! That could be in a day or two or in up to a month :p: It's not as obvious as I thought it would be though which is cool - it's relatively subtle.
Rainbow eyeshadow and tattoos!
See we're all cool on TSR(;
Reply 389
*Another* new pair of boots, georgia!? It's only been a couple of weeks since the last pair! I should know, I was with you!!

Wimmin....
Some have just too much money :p:

Altho I'm getting paid this month, altho only for 20hrs :biggrin:
I am such a rubbish member of this society :frown: I hardly ever post I'm sorry :o:

How are we all tonight?
This one is good, I'm still stupidly happy hahaha
How are you?
Reply 393
All loved up, Tiddly? :p:

Good news from my end - for the first time in about 18months - is that I can afford the skiing trip :biggrin: Now just to find the one to go on...
Aw I'm glad you're happy! :smile:

I'm alright thanks!
Reply 395
Am outta here. Too much is going on and I can't drag people down with me. Might seem borderline schizo based on my last posting 30mins ago, but its time. Bye all.
Drewski
All loved up, Tiddly? :p:

Good news from my end - for the first time in about 18months - is that I can afford the skiing trip :biggrin: Now just to find the one to go on...

I am so not loved up pffffffffffft
Drewski
Am outta here. Too much is going on and I can't drag people down with me. Might seem borderline schizo based on my last posting 30mins ago, but its time. Bye all.

You know where I am if you need me :hugs:
Drewski

Hope you're ok, you know where we are if you need anyone :smile:
Drewski

:hugs: drew, come back when you want, we'll still be here

Latest