The Student Room Group

what subjects shall I pick in 6th year ?

hey guys, I really need some help with picking subjects for 6th year. I need to make my decision by fridays ekk. During 5th year these were my results;
Higher maths B
higher English B
higher history A
higher geography A
higher accounting A
I'm thinking about crashing business managment and piciking AH maths and history. I'm unsure about doing AH history, I really want to find out other subject I could do. I want a easy year and unlike last year.
Reply 1
AH history, H Business and maybe something like a language or a science?

Of course if you want easy you could pick something like int 2 cake decoration haah
Reply 2
If you want an easy year I wouldn't recommend AH History haha. What is it you want to do?
Reply 3
Is adv accounts out the window then? :frown:
Reply 4
Ecosse_14
Is adv accounts out the window then? :frown:

Yeah, hardly colleges do ADV accounting, which is so annoying and I don't like the idea of self teaching myself, despite the fact my dad is an accountant and offered to help me
Reply 5
stefany-a
Yeah, hardly colleges do ADV accounting, which is so annoying and I don't like the idea of self teaching myself, despite the fact my dad is an accountant and offered to help me

Yeah I know what you mean, I was given the opportunity to self teach it but just thought it'd be too hard even though I would have people to help me aswell, so self taught another higher instead :o:
Sorry I haven't actually given any advice on the actual point of this thread :p:
Reply 6
Everyone after an easy sixth year in my school went for hospitality and loved it, so if that's on offer go for it. I only know two people who did AH History and I don't think it could be described as easy, but maybe if you really want to do that, you could choose it with some slight skives...

Latest

Trending

Trending