The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Grats hombres!
I got in!!!!!
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :party: :party:

Well done everyone that got in :smile: Sorry to hear about people that didn't :frown:
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....dont forget to send some kind words to those that didnt get in ...there is a thread for those people and i tell you, its very depressing there................... :happy: Again, congratulations!!!
Haruhi
I GOT UNCONDITIONAL FOR BOTH FIRM AND INSURANCE WOOOOO :woo::woo::woo:

AND GOT ADJUSTMENT!!!
Can't wait till I get to school!

Wait, if adjustment shows up it definitely means you've exceeded your offer? It came up for me, too :eek3:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
captnibby1234
YES! MY EXCESSIVE PESSIMISTIC ATTITUDE PAID OFF!!!!!!!

wooooo!

Ditto this! I've spent the past year yelling at my family for telling me that I'd be fine! I'm honestly still trying to work out how the hell I've pulled this one off. :p:
Reply 105
Ahhh... well done all! I'm so jealous- I remember going through all of this 4 years ago and being SO excited!! You'll all have a whale of a time! Enjoy tonight!
Me toooo. :biggrin: You-See-Elle! hahaha.

chiquita
Got into Queen's, Belfast :biggrin:

Im STILL waiting to hear from Queens :frown: well done tho! I hope to be doing International Politics so might see you around :biggrin:
Reply 108
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Me too! Freaking ABB!
Yay! Got ACC even though I wanted ABC but still got in.
Not sure how far off C's I was though!
Reply 110
Me too!! But I've known I was in since last week after my medical just wanted to join in :biggrin:

Sorry to those who didn't get in but I'm 25, 7 years ago I didn't make my firm and decided I didn't want to go to my insurance so took a gap year it turned into 7 years and I'm now doing a course I really want to do!
University is going nowhere so don't be disheartened there's always next year or the 7 after that :smile:
Emily9542
meeeeeeeeeee (:frown::frown:: so friggin' happy!

I think they were menna be :smile: lol
Reply 112
Well done guys
what are the chances of ucas giving you a confirmed place but were not meant to.
Reply 114
To quote Borat.. " HIGH FIVE!", wooooooo.
Reply 115
Numberone-outkast
what are the chances of ucas giving you a confirmed place but were not meant to.

unlikely
I think I'm eligible for adjustment, it says register for adjustment does that mean I'm eligible?
I got my firm :biggrin: University of Ulster for Psychology :biggrin:
Offer 260 points with grades BC, i got A,A,C :biggrin:
Reply 118
ME TOOO! ...Ok I've had an unconditional for Manc Law for a few weeks now but noone was around to celebrate with me then :P

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
OMG! I just can't believe it! I got in :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending