The Student Room Group

how do i accept an offer from my firm choice after they offered a change of course?

i didn't get the grades i needed to get onto my firm choice's course, but the offered for me to do a foundational year. this is great, however on ucas it says that its waiting for confirmation from my insurance university.
does anyone know what to do?
Original post by KalopsiaxKalon
i didn't get the grades i needed to get onto my firm choice's course, but the offered for me to do a foundational year. this is great, however on ucas it says that its waiting for confirmation from my insurance university.
does anyone know what to do?

Ah, @PQ is this where the insurance uni are supposed to have made a decision because there's a UCC offer from the firm? then OP should then be able to choose between firm UCC and insurance courses? Have I got this right?
Original post by 04MR17
Ah, @PQ is this where the insurance uni are supposed to have made a decision because there's a UCC offer from the firm? then OP should then be able to choose between firm UCC and insurance courses? Have I got this right?

yeah, but don't worry any more Ucas sorted it out!!
yeah, but don't worry any more Ucas sorted it out!!

Glad you got it sorted, well done you! :yeah:

What are you going to study? :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Glad you got it sorted, well done you! :yeah:

What are you going to study? :smile:

Arts and Humanities (Foundational year) then moving onto Music and Sound Production, Hopefully!!
Arts and Humanities (Foundational year) then moving onto Music and Sound Production, Hopefully!!

Sounds fantastic, enjoy! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending