The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

optometry cardiff 2024

hey who’s heard back from cardiff and whats was ur predicted grades?
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi there,

It may take a little while to hear back. In the meantime, if you have an questions about the university, please ask here and I'll try my best to answer.

Best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

hi !! i got an offer and my predicted grades were AAB :smile:
Original post by niyaa.jose

how long after you sent your application of did you get it x
Original post by Anonymous #2
how long after you sent your application of did you get it x

i think my school sent it off on the 8th of december and i got the offer yesterday so around like 11 days? i think im not sure tho loll
Reply 5

thats good i got offer too last week!! do you know how lenient they are w grades
thats good i got offer too last week!! do you know how lenient they are w grades

omg congrats !! im pretty sure they're quite lenient bc the optometrist i did work experience said his friend got into optom at cardiff with ACC,, but tbf that was a few years ago and they might be stricter now
Reply 7

omg congrats !! im pretty sure they're quite lenient bc the optometrist i did work experience said his friend got into optom at cardiff with ACC,, but tbf that was a few years ago and they might be stricter now

im thinking of firming cardiff wbu ?
im thinking of firming cardiff wbu ?

yess i am too
i was choosing between cardiff or manchester but i chose cardiff in the end bc its closer to home :biggrin:
Reply 9
Does anyone know when cardiff admission are back open
Reply 10
Original post by byvvgvhjo8

after the christmas holidays im pretty sure
Original post by byvvgvhjo8

Hi there,

I think that it's open from 8th January at the latest.

Happy new year!

Jaz - Cardiff student rep
yess i am too
i was choosing between cardiff or manchester but i chose cardiff in the end bc its closer to home :biggrin:

Hi (little late) but also got an offer for cardiff AAB. Considering to firm it too. How long did you wait before hearing back from manchester?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by joannekath05
Hi (little late) but also got an offer for cardiff AAB. Considering to firm it too. How long did you wait before hearing back from manchester?

hii lol i defo worded this wrong bc what i meant was if i had to choose between cardiff and manchester i wld choose cardiff but i havent actually heard anything back from manchester yet !! :biggrin:
hii lol i defo worded this wrong bc what i meant was if i had to choose between cardiff and manchester i wld choose cardiff but i havent actually heard anything back from manchester yet !! :biggrin:

Oh okay no worries. Thats fine, ive heard back from everywhere else but manchester so I was worried lolll.
Are Cardiff still giving out offers ?
I got my offer yesterday!! My predicted were AAA :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending