The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sockpirate
YAYYYYY! ...I still haven't finished filling out my form so that I can be paired with my parents :colondollar:

IT'LL BE FINE! Just tell them about yourself :h: don't worrryyyyyy!

Um... you don't know how terrible I am at this :p:
I added someone I didn't know on fb the other day... had to basically be told what to write in the message thing. I don't want my parents to hate me before they meet me :o:
Sockpirate
That won't be an issue :mwuaha:

Stalker... :emo: but yeah you can lend mine :top:
Topaz_eyes
I added someone I didn't know on fb the other day... had to basically be told what to write in the message thing. I don't want my parents to hate me before they meet me :o:

Aww! They won't hate you! :jumphug: good luck with the letter-writing! :smile:

It could be lupus
Stalker... :emo: but yeah you can lend mine :top:

:mwuaha:

and yayyyy £4 waffles! :awesome: (I would also like to take the time to inform you that you are now no. 1 poster on this thread :p: )
Topaz_eyes

You're giving me too much ammo. Seriously. If I wanted to be cruel think of the artistry I could work from this.
Sockpirate
:mwuaha:

and yayyyy £4 waffles! :awesome: (I would also like to take the time to inform you that you are now no. 1 poster on this thread :p: )

Damn you! :mob: :emo: I really do need to stop posting here!
PeeWeeDan
You're giving me too much ammo. Seriously. If I wanted to be cruel think of the artistry I could work from this.

Surprisingly enough, I don't think "hmm, what will Dan say about this?" whenever I write anything.

Sockpirate
Aww! They won't hate you! :jumphug: good luck with the letter-writing! :smile:

Aw, thanks Izzy :love:
Well, I'll probably spend all this evening trying to figure it out anyway (:
Topaz_eyes
Surprisingly enough, I don't think "hmm, what will Dan say about this?" whenever I write anything.

Aw, thanks Izzy :love:
Well, I'll probably spend all this evening trying to figure it out anyway (:

Izzy is just being nice. Maybe you should worry a little :yep:

Love you really Camsy!
Reply 987
Sockpirate
Ahh yeah, I just looked it up! £5 for a waffle :pinch: but.. for a special I-just-moved-into-cambridge treat that's reasonable riightttttt? :awesome: (hey Cam, come to the waffle company café with me? :biggrin: )

Honestly, you need to go. They're the best thing I've ever tasted. :yep:
Muse was amazing :coma:

But I have to work tomorrow and I feel absolutely dead :frown:
Just got my freshers pack! Stupid question, but I'm confused...is the college fee the accommodation one?
charlottesometimes
Just got my freshers pack! Stupid question, but I'm confused...is the college fee the accommodation one?

I'm not sure which college you're going to but I think it's normally the 'joining' fee, so to speak. I could be completely wrong though so hopefully someone else will reply too :p:
charlottesometimes

You don't have to pay the college fee is you're a home/ eu student .. Maybe ring them up?
Hi!

I'm a postgrad MMus at St Catharine's!
ArchedEdge

I hate you :frown: Well, not for the working. I have to do that too :p:
But yeahh :muse:
Reply 994
charlottesometimes

College fee is paid by the government as long as you're on the student finance system (don't need to take out a loan). You shouldn't normally hear anything about it; I'd contact the college ASAP as you don't really want to be paying an extra grand+ each year :p:
ArchedEdge

Other people like Muse? :O I'll finally be able to listen to it in public. Then again, my Ipod has just broke. Impeccable timing...

EDIT: I meant to ask: where did you see them?
Tomato_Soup1992
Other people like Muse? :O I'll finally be able to listen to it in public. Then again, my Ipod has just broke. Impeccable timing...

EDIT: I meant to ask: where did you see them?

Muse are amazing! How can anyone NOT like Muse?! :muse:

and Wembley :smile: wish i could have gone :pinch:
Sockpirate
Muse are amazing! How can anyone NOT like Muse?! :muse:

and Wembley :smile: wish i could have gone :pinch:

I don't know Sock, I just don't know. They all liked Linkin Park though which i thought was meh.

Yeah, I've heard they're very good live.
Hi! Anyone in Queens'? I'll be studying Maths (with Physics) and I will be living in Dokett (quite upset about that :-< )
Reply 999
carina_negreanu
Hi! Anyone in Queens'? I'll be studying Maths (with Physics) and I will be living in Dokett (quite upset about that :-< )

:yes: I am...studying Economics though

There are a couple more on here too!

I'll be living in Cripps; I'm sure Dokett isn't bad at all!

Latest

Trending

Trending