The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Anyone else try Keele through clearing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Ohhh so sad to hear that Dappaman...good luck for next year...
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 81

I've just had phone call and got place, so I think they informing people by phone, but I've called 2 times today, so yous still waiting might want to try another call.
amanda33
I'm just leaving keele now from open day, they said I'm still in consideration, when have they said yous will hear? I'm starting to get worried about sorting everything in time, especially accommodation

What did u think of the place after the open day? x
Reply 83
Was better than even thought, really big, loads going on and really nice campus :biggrin: Everyone seems nice and unlike a lot of uni's when you look at the prospectus its actually a good reflection on the Uni. Its a shame they don't have much accommodation, other than that really liked it :smile:
Reply 84
Phoned up and they said they had no places left but I can phone back next week to see if there have been any refusals. They have kept me waiting over a week for that?! Oh well, i'm over it, if they don't want me other unis do :smile:
Reply 85
MissRibena
Phoned up and they said they had no places left but I can phone back next week to see if there have been any refusals. They have kept me waiting over a week for that?! Oh well, i'm over it, if they don't want me other unis do :smile:

Just rang and they said exactly the same thing to me! Argh. Can't understand why it took them so long to decide.
Have you got other offers then? x
Reply 86
alice412
Just rang and they said exactly the same thing to me! Argh. Can't understand why it took them so long to decide.
Have you got other offers then? x

Yeah I know, I had offers from Coventry and Anglia Ruskin but cos Keele took so long I missed the deadline. Yeah I still had an offer from UCS, didn't really want it though cos it's quite far from where I live so I phoned up Glyndwr Uni today, they offered me a place and I start on Wednesday! I'm so freaked out, I thought I'd have more time to prepare than this! But I am really glad I've got a place :p:
Reply 87
Wow, that's so soon - congrats on getting a place and good luck! :smile:
MissRibena
Yeah I know, I had offers from Coventry and Anglia Ruskin but cos Keele took so long I missed the deadline. Yeah I still had an offer from UCS, didn't really want it though cos it's quite far from where I live so I phoned up Glyndwr Uni today, they offered me a place and I start on Wednesday! I'm so freaked out, I thought I'd have more time to prepare than this! But I am really glad I've got a place :p:

Well done! I am still waiting.. ugh!!! :frown: x
To all you people in clearing, was Keele your firm/insurance?
Pathan_Power
Sowi 2 hear tht dappaman. M still effin being considered

hey just wondered if u have had any joy yet? They said I am still being considered.. . The guy on the phone said it may be because they have already offered out all the places and are waiting for people to either accept or decline.. :frown: x x
adelepops
hey just wondered if u have had any joy yet? They said I am still being considered.. . The guy on the phone said it may be because they have already offered out all the places and are waiting for people to either accept or decline.. :frown: x x

Hey there. Have given up on keele. Confirmed Salford uni. Although still rang Keele today an guess wat, still being considered. Lmao. Good luck !
Pathan_Power
Hey there. Have given up on keele. Confirmed Salford uni. Although still rang Keele today an guess wat, still being considered. Lmao. Good luck !

ugh, They told me the same and to call back on Friday. :frown: I'm gonna have to start looking elsewhere, it's getting a bit late now! Best of luck at Salford x
Have just been officially confirmed by KEELE !
Pathan_Power
Have just been officially confirmed by KEELE !

I got accepted after all that too, so are you going? I am x x
adelepops
I got accepted after all that too, so are you going? I am x x

Yes dude! Of course i'm going lol. Asked Salford to release me and then applied 2 Keele through clearing. Theyve already confirmed me aswell. So that's good news! You got in 2! Great! what you studying again? You got facebook?
Reply 96
Congratzz Adelepopz and Pathan Power :smile:
Yay! i'm chuffed we all got through, it was quite the ordeal wasn't it?? lol.
Yeah i'm on fb, i'm doing music and educational studies - fb page - adelepops
adelepops
Yay! i'm chuffed we all got through, it was quite the ordeal wasn't it?? lol.
Yeah i'm on fb, i'm doing music and educational studies - fb page - adelepops

I'm doing educational studies.

:five:
Jessikar
I'm doing educational studies.

:five:

cool! :biggrin: are you doing it with something else? x

Quick Reply

Latest