Scroll to see replies

adelepops
cool! :biggrin: are you doing it with something else? x

Yes, Psychology:h:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
adelepops
Yay! i'm chuffed we all got through, it was quite the ordeal wasn't it?? lol.
Yeah i'm on fb, i'm doing music and educational studies - fb page - adelepops

Yeh it was. But we're in now so let's make the most of it! Can't wait for freshers! U gna get a pass?
Pathan_Power
Yeh it was. But we're in now so let's make the most of it! Can't wait for freshers! U gna get a pass?

Hmm... not sure yet. I think i'm gonna go to some of the events, maybe not all though.. not sure about that steve regurtitating fellow... lol. But yeah will be for the ice breaker on saturday, are you gonna get a pass? x
Lamzy
I applied neuroscience + law LOL weird combo haha

are u getting a pass, fellow clearing pal? :P x
adelepops
Hmm... not sure yet. I think i'm gonna go to some of the events, maybe not all though.. not sure about that steve regurtitating fellow... lol. But yeah will be for the ice breaker on saturday, are you gonna get a pass? x

Heya ... nah nt gna get a pass.. figured its just cheaper payin on nytz out... whats da plan 4 saturday nyt anywayz ? U sorted out accomodation ?
Pathan_Power
Heya ... nah nt gna get a pass.. figured its just cheaper payin on nytz out... whats da plan 4 saturday nyt anywayz ? U sorted out accomodation ?

No... not yet.. it is the cause of some stress, I can tell you! i have picked out a few houses but need to go over and have a look hopefully next week. Have you? I have heard of a website called keelestudentpad.co.uk that might be helpful if u haven't. I think Saturday is some sort of ice breaker event..eek! starts about 8pm i think x x
Reply 106
Hey adelepopzz yeahh after decidin for dayyzzz i got a freshers pass in the end...coz I wont even be doing anythign else anyways so figured might aswell go to most of em...plus it gurantees you entrance aswell :smile: You gettin a pass Adelepops? x
Lamzy
Hey adelepopzz yeahh after decidin for dayyzzz i got a freshers pass in the end...coz I wont even be doing anythign else anyways so figured might aswell go to most of em...plus it gurantees you entrance aswell :smile: You gettin a pass Adelepops? x

Hmm i wasnt going to ... but am thinking about it! I wanna go to a few events, but thought i might just pay for each one. .. hm.. x x
adelepops
No... not yet.. it is the cause of some stress, I can tell you! i have picked out a few houses but need to go over and have a look hopefully next week. Have you? I have heard of a website called keelestudentpad.co.uk that might be helpful if u haven't. I think Saturday is some sort of ice breaker event..eek! starts about 8pm i think x x

Yes of course! I sorted out my accomodation before I even had my place lmao. Gonna be living in Brunswick Court !
Pathan_Power
Yes of course! I sorted out my accomodation before I even had my place lmao. Gonna be living in Brunswick Court !

hehe...confidence is a good thing! x
adelepops
hehe...confidence is a good thing! x

LoL I supposw. Don't worry you'll get somewhere. Just think positive and be optimistic.
Does anybody know weather there is often many places in clearing for adult nursing??
Original post by Guest134
Does anybody know weather there is often many places in clearing for adult nursing??

Hi Guest134,

Clearing typically changes year on year. To be eligible for Clearing you cannot have already applied for the same course in the same cycle. We recommend you contact the Nursing Admissions Team on Results Day on Thursday the 13th August via 01782 679600.

Kind regards,

JP

Quick Reply

Latest