The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
:woo: :woo: :woo: Track has updated to 'clearing accept' and I'm soooo happy :woo: :woo: :woo:
I'm waiting on my confirmation from Staffs Uni and I have been asked to confirm their decision by Wednesday BUT IT'S STILL NOT THERE!! :frown:

No letters, no e-mails, no nothing. I called last week and I'm on the list but I really need UCAS to hurry up so I can crack on arranging everything else!

Anyone else applied to Staffs Uni through Clearing?
fran.ha
I'm in the same boat. Accepted it on their own website and added it to UCAS but it hasn't updated. Just want to know!

I noticed where you were going in the subs area a while ago and I'm also going there too. I accepted the offer but still haven't heard on Track... it's making me anxious!
Reply 43
ccel
:woo: :woo: :woo: Track has updated to 'clearing accept' and I'm soooo happy :woo: :woo: :woo:

Congratz :biggrin: wish I could be like u :frown:
Reply 44
Minerva
See if Track updates this morning and then ring them again if it doesn't.

hi thanks... i checked it today and ive been confirmed.... panic over :thumbsup:
Reply 45
I wish mine would update... :/
Reply 46
CT.
Biomedical Sciences.. I checked, and offices are open today from 10am-4pm.. So I'm thinking maybe we'll get updated today?? If they've not done it by, say 3pm, I might just give them a call or something.
I just want ucas confirmation :smile:
Have you ever seen the place before?

Edit: So I just went on your profile and you're in Sheffield! I'm only down the road in Chesterfield (Y)

Hey I'm doing biomed at MMU too.. hopefully! I haven't heard anything since they made me the offer on the phone :eek3: Too scared to do my student finance and accommodation :frown:
Reply 47
i'm in the same position! i got declined from my first choice, when i opened my results it was more than i needed so i rang and they said they were supposed to accept me.

they then re-offered me my place through clearing, i've had an email and they confirmed it on the phone but track still hasn't updated!
Reply 48
K.J
Hey I'm doing biomed at MMU too.. hopefully! I haven't heard anything since they made me the offer on the phone :eek3: Too scared to do my student finance and accommodation :frown:

Oh hey :smile: We'll be on the same course.. But you can apply for accommodation without ucas having updated yet you know. I did it this morning. Just call the accommodation office and they give you a code to use.
I just can't wait for it to be ucas official, otherwise it doesn't feel like it's really happening yet.. But don't worry, they've just got a lot to do.
Reply 49
CT.
Oh hey :smile: We'll be on the same course.. But you can apply for accommodation without ucas having updated yet you know. I did it this morning. Just call the accommodation office and they give you a code to use.
I just can't wait for it to be ucas official, otherwise it doesn't feel like it's really happening yet.. But don't worry, they've just got a lot to do.

Hey I just applied for my accommodation as well. They gave me my student code. Doesn't it mean we are officially their students??

I'm so scare they gonna turn me down tho they gave me a verbal offer and an email :frown:
Reply 50
Champagne Supernova
I noticed where you were going in the subs area a while ago and I'm also going there too. I accepted the offer but still haven't heard on Track... it's making me anxious!

Uni of Kent? Yeah I'm going to call up today and find out that I'm def in!
Rang them this morning, to be told no-one had been put on track yet xD The admissions tutors only got the list this morning. But it's now updated to Clearing Accept! So yay for me!

Yup!!
Reply 52
arghhhhhhh im still waiting for queen mary to accept me!!! they said ive been accepted and i keep ringing every day but i cant help but feel anxious till i fully see it on ucas!! :frown:
Reply 53
same here, got verbally accepted but the programme is not on the UCAS clearing list, how long do I need to wait for the update?
fran.ha
Uni of Kent? Yeah I'm going to call up today and find out that I'm def in!

:yes:

Yeah, I phoned up as well in the end and they said it was all good and that I had a place and just said it may take a while for UCAS to update.
Reply 55
dalo
Hey I just applied for my accommodation as well. They gave me my student code. Doesn't it mean we are officially their students??

I'm so scare they gonna turn me down tho they gave me a verbal offer and an email :frown:

That's what I keep telling myself.. We must be on their records for them to let us get accommodation, right? They must just have a big backload of updates to do..
I'm trying not to worry myself, so neither should you! Smile :smile:
Reply 56
Same happened to me... I called up admissions this morning and they said my ucas track should be updated later today... well its almost tommorow and nothing xD
Nail biting indeed my friend.
Reply 57
CT.

Hey nice to see so many MMU students here. I'm also waiting for Track to update, they said they're sending some stuff in the post too so if I haven't got it by tomorrow I'll give them a ring. One thing about accommodation, I'm really anxious to get it done sooner rather than later so I emailed them for my code, but when I try and apply on the website it says student verification is failed? I take it you didn't have this problem?

Are people going to the open day this Wednesday too?
andyff0
Hey nice to see so many MMU students here. I'm also waiting for Track to update, they said they're sending some stuff in the post too so if I haven't got it by tomorrow I'll give them a ring. One thing about accommodation, I'm really anxious to get it done sooner rather than later so I emailed them for my code, but when I try and apply on the website it says student verification is failed? I take it you didn't have this problem?

i also got a clearing offer from MMU and am waiting for Track to update :biggrin: you guys have reassured me i was getting really worried cos it was taking so long! Haven't even attempted sorting accommodation yet, just want my place confirmed haha :frown:
Reply 59
andyff0

Hey :smile: I think there' an open day on the 1st Sepember? Not this wednesday, but the next.. That's the one I'll be attending :smile:

If you call the accommodation office tomorrow they can give you a temporary code which lets you apply for accommodation immediately :smile: I did that this morning..

I'm still waiting for track and some post too though.. Hopefully tomorrow!
What's your course?

I want to meet as many people as possible before I go.. So hello :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending