CIE AS levels

Hey everyone thank you for responding.
I recently did my AS levels,i got horrifying grades
Chemistry-B
Physics-C
Biology-C
Math-D

I am retaking them in upcoming november exams
So i have no idea where i went wrong,it was the first time my school took up the course too.
Anyway,please tell me in detail how to study and actually score an A,anybody got your notes? or school qp's.
That would be verrry helpfuull :biggrin:
Thankkk you so much
xx
Reply 1
The simple thing is you're taking the CIE syllabus, what do you expect? Every paper needs knowledge of the whole syllabus basically while Edexcel/AQA/OCR split theirs up into Unit 1 and 2.

If you need all A's then you might have to retake a year, can you posts up your UMS?

What are you planning to do at A2 level?
hey i did CIE english and got a D....i think you did really well considering you did all of them in CIE....im planning on resitting as well but i think its going to be really hard to get an A in english as only one person in my year did....
Reply 3
I've just recieved my CIE As level grades too. I took Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Business Studies.

For Maths, just practise loads, especially on the diffretiation&intregration part, because this is where most of the marks go to. Did you choose Statistics or Mechanics? If it's statistics, then I'll know more about it.

B in Chemistry isn't bad, as it is considered a rather difficult subject in general.

Best of luck!
Reply 4
I am repeating my biology and physics and math as
at A2 its bio,chem,phy,math

So how should i go aboutt studying for AS again?

Latest