The Student Room Group

King's EMDP 2010/2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
[QUOTE="urhart;30219937" themissingpiece="themissingpiece" of="of"]
Original post by Legit

wow isnt 9 a teeny bit too early? what are you going to do? i was thinking of coming at 12 but i thought thats too early so now i have decided to be there by 2.

Cause i like getting there early, I was there so early for Newcastle and it calmed me down so much (talking to everyone) so thats why im going early :smile:

You'd rather be early then late :smile:
omg ive been using this book....really helpful

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Medical-School-Interviews-Practical-Questions/dp/1905812043973

it talks about thing I never knew about..like autonomy, maleficent..competency..patient consent and the only condition you are allowed to breach patient confidentiality...

It tells how to tackle each type of question...
[QUOTE="Legit;30220062"]
Original post by themissingpiece of urhart

Cause i like getting there early, I was there so early for Newcastle and it calmed me down so much (talking to everyone) so thats why im going early :smile:

oh right ok, just a quick question..i seem to have quoted myself and you seem to have quoted yourself but the texts are different...is that only for you as well or only my dysfuntional tsr system?
Nothing is wrong with tsr system. You quoted legit incorrectly and that led to the rest being misquoted. Don't quote any of those last posts and it should be ok!
Reply 1584
[QUOTE="urhart;30220120" themissingpiece="themissingpiece" of="of"]
Original post by Legit

oh right ok, just a quick question..i seem to have quoted myself and you seem to have quoted yourself but the texts are different...is that only for you as well or only my dysfuntional tsr system?

Original post by MishMash1
Nothing is wrong with tsr system. You quoted legit incorrectly and that led to the rest being misquoted. Don't quote any of those last posts and it should be ok!

What MishMash1 said :smile:
[QUOTE="Legit;30220062"]

haha, sounds like me for my soton interview....

it was at 2:30....I got there at 11:25.....
Reply 1586
[QUOTE="infernalcradle;30222125"]
Original post by Legit

My Newcastle interview was at 4pm, got there for 12 :biggrin:
[QUOTE="infernalcradle;30222125"]
Original post by Legit

oh by the way thats what legit said not mee :redface:
:frown: its wrong again :frown: i give up....
[QUOTE="Legit;30222267"]
Original post by infernalcradle

My Newcastle interview was at 4pm, got there for 12 :biggrin:

haha, nice :biggrin:

I assume you had a good look round etc...

you heard back from them?
:frown: its wrong again :frown: i give up....

don't worry...mine decided to die as well :biggrin:
don't worry...mine decided to die as well :biggrin:

lol well it somehow worked now!
Reply 1592
[QUOTE="infernalcradle;30222401"]
Original post by Legit

haha, nice :biggrin:

I assume you had a good look round etc...

you heard back from them?

Yup, got an offer from Newcastle :biggrin: First choice¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[QUOTE="Legit;30222988"]

Yup, got an offer from Newcastle :biggrin: First choice¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome :biggrin:

so I assume you'll go down to kings tomorrow fairly casually....no pressure etc. :biggrin:

do you mind telling me what they ask (scenarios etc.) as they are very similar to UEA and I have an interview with them on the 22nd....and I haven't applied to kings, so no worries about competiton
Reply 1594

awesome :biggrin:

so I assume you'll go down to kings tomorrow fairly casually....no pressure etc. :biggrin:

do you mind telling me what they ask (scenarios etc.) as they are very similar to UEA and I have an interview with them on the 22nd....and I haven't applied to kings, so no worries about competiton

I fixed the quoting! I tthink :biggrin:

And i dont think were allowed to tell other people what we get asked - they make us sign some contract.
Reply 1595
Original post by Legit
I fixed the quoting! I tthink :biggrin:

And i dont think were allowed to tell other people what we get asked - they make us sign some contract.

yeh ur right... your not allowed to discuss your interview after... you must wait till the UCAS deadline to discuss it with your school or peers etc.
On a scale of 1 - 10 how nerdy are you? LOL
Good luck everyone with an interview
Reply 1598
yeah good luck people!
Reply 1599
!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending