The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

first payment of £300 ????

hey all,

I applied for my accommodation at Storthes Hall and i was told i had to sign the agreement and post it along with my £200 deposit, but nothing about the £300 i heard about on here was mentioned for the first payment. i was wondering when i would have to pay for this, would it have to be paid before i get my dorm or what? on the agreement it just states that i have to pay the first terms rent however much that is by october.

thanks
Reply 1
Hey!

Yea, i never knew of an extra £300 on top either. but i got an email saying i need to pay it to complete my application. Turns out its actually the first rent payment, if you look at the payment schedule somewhere (The CD?) it does actually say, but i dont know if it says to send it with the agreement? anyway they told me that it needs to be payed as soon as possible to insure i get a place. So maybe you should ring them?

P.S what ya studying? :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, cheers i rang up, yeah i gotta pya before september but i aint even been allocated a room yet so im gna wait for that first.

I'm doing psychology, cant wait. Just hope this accomodation works out as im coming all the way from london :frown:
i take it you are studying photography? lol
Reply 3
i love this, where do they expect people to get 300 quid from after the original 200 deposit. pah just made of money arent we?

Latest

Trending

Trending