The Student Room Group

Universal Credit LCWRA

Hi, so my situation is I am a student on universal credit and I currently receive £0 per month since I started in September because I get £300 taken off for my student finance and my standard allowance is £290. However , in July, I was assessed as having limited capability for work and work related activities. There is a three month waiting period before I get this, so my first payment is due at the end of this assessment period in November. I am wondering ; the standard LCWRA element is £390, is this income based ? So will I get the extra £10 taken away from it? Or will I also receive the £390 AND the £290 as my lcwra now applies? Thank you , I appreciate any help. I am unable to work and my circumstances in terms of my illness haven’t changed since my initial assessment
Reply 1
hi, did you ever get any updates on this?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so my situation is I am a student on universal credit and I currently receive £0 per month since I started in September because I get £300 taken off for my student finance and my standard allowance is £290. However , in July, I was assessed as having limited capability for work and work related activities. There is a three month waiting period before I get this, so my first payment is due at the end of this assessment period in November. I am wondering ; the standard LCWRA element is £390, is this income based ? So will I get the extra £10 taken away from it? Or will I also receive the £390 AND the £290 as my lcwra now applies? Thank you , I appreciate any help. I am unable to work and my circumstances in terms of my illness haven’t changed since my initial assessment
This is my situation too except i also get maximum pip. I am eligible for 3790 maintenance loan however UC said my monthly UC will have £500 deducted monthly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending