The Student Room Group

TSR Football Meets Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Mastermind`
I'm only coming for the football. I'll be fasting so I'm going straight home after the football innit.

Lupe might come as well so I guess where in the same boat.

h-star is being hoe-star :colonhash:
Reply 61
Delta_Aitch
Yeah, but she is a meet whore and knows everyone. I will give this one a miss, be thur at the next one, innit.

slag I'm not attending :colonhash:
Reply 62
In2deep

See, you have no excuse. See you there, bbz :smile:
R-KAM
See, you have no excuse. See you there, bbz :smile:
Sticky'd :colonhash:
Stricofnia you coming?
Reply 65
No, he's a ****. :emo:

I don't remember him from the last meet :rant:
Reply 66
I may not be there - I may have to sort out something with my dad :colonhash:
Reply 67
Jangrafess
I dislike that Ross is trying to pass it off as if I'm the terrible player who wrote those disgusting FAQs for the first time. Everyone knows I'm a brilliant player, blessed with silky skills and an eye for inch perfect runs. Top scorer last time, tbf. If it weren't for NVgrime I'd be the star striker.

Anyway, even if it does rain we'll be playing football. I've only known one meet where the weather was so bad we couldn't play football and that was in Manchester, so we should have manned up.

Well looking forward to this. :jiggy:

Striker of the year is mine this time :hump2:
Mr. Orange
Who's the guy next to Duncan Edwards in your sig? I'm guessing Bill Foulkes?

And also the guy next to Steve Bruce? Kanchelskis?

I've been racking my brain for ten mins :frown:

As for this thread, I am in Dorset this weekend seeing my grand parants, but someday I will come for a meet, it's such a great idea :yep:

I've always thought it was Kanchelskis, but I thought other guy was George Best, lmao. :confused:
I hope it does rain/the ground is soft so I can where my studs. I play a lot better when I can get stuck in. :jiggy:

In2deep

This makes me happy. :yep:
Reply 70
In2deep

Really? :sigh:
yoyo462001
Stricofnia you coming?
:ottid:
R-KAM
No, he's a ****. :emo:

I don't remember him from the last meet :rant:
Reply 72
Jangrafess
If it's at all like the last meet it'll go to my friend Ben. Hat trick in 4 minutes.

I said it's mine :hmmm:
Reply 73
I'll bring my Marlon King brutality.
Reply 74
Jangrafess
Oh, and I'd like to borrow some boots if anyone has some spares? :colondollar: Left mine in the pub last time and someone must have nicked them - weren't there when I asked if they'd been handed in.

Size?
I'll be bringing two pairs of boots, both size 9, and decide to wear one pair after inspecting the pitch. You're all welcome to the second pair. :bandit:
Reply 76
Jangrafess
8 or 9 will do, I think.

Or it could be 10. ****. Can't remember. I'll text you when I next pass a pair of my shoes.

Cool. Just text tonight at the latest. Will be packing tonight :colonhash:
TuckingFypo&#8482
I've always thought it was Kanchelskis, but I thought other guy was George Best, lmao. :confused:

George Best is next to Denis Law :fyi:

(Duncan Edwards is the far left guy) so who's the guy next to Edwards?
Reply 78
How many people per side generally? Football isn't so good when it's 30 a-side lol :smile:

I'm tempted to come actually. Going to London for a game of football is slightly mental, especially when there's a field 30 seconds down the road from me, but it sounds like great fun. :biggrin:

Only problem is... How would I know who you are when I get there? :p:
Reply 79
Look for the bumblebee top :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest