The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wug795135
Anyone want to exchange numbers (in-case we get lost on campus!).

If you ever get lost, just call me and I'll try and help.. spoiler for thoose evil gaybots

Spoiler

Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
jj193
If you ever get lost, just call me and I'll try and help.. spoiler for thoose evil gaybots

Spoiler

I had my phone out ready to input your number then I clicked the link and started typing a 9 then realised that you are making a joke.

Very funny.

So guys what on-campus accommodation are you all hoping for?
Reply 22
westwood.
Reply 23
wug795135
check my profile :smile:

I think that computer science is the best department at the Uni (I heard from credible sources on an open day) so you'll be up against some of the best applicants in the country.

You’re 14? What the hell?
Reply 24
jj193
westwood.

West wood is my third choice.

On the open day we went around campus walking past lots of different accommodation blocks. Based on that day my judgement was that Tocil was the nicest place to live.
Reply 25
wug795135
I had my phone out ready to input your number then I clicked the link and started typing a 9 then realised that you are making a joke.

Very funny.

So guys what on-campus accommodation are you all hoping for?

Anything with ensuite... I'd like to make drain babies in my own space.
Reply 26
you guys are in for a treat....

Oh the sleepless nights I spent on that God damned Java robot coursework!! :angry:
Reply 27
ibs137

Oh the sleepless nights I spent on that God damned Java robot coursework!! :angry:

How many robots do you build on average per year on the course?
Reply 28
Coda
You’re 14? What the hell?

Sorry, I must have incorrectly inputted my data into the TSR application form.
Reply 29
ibs137

What grade did you attain for your first year?

(If it's not too nosy.)
Reply 30
PhyMath
How many robots do you build on average per year on the course?

lol you dont build robots, you have to program one to to find a target in a maze. It's a virtual "robot" obs
Reply 31
ibs137
lol you dont build robots, you have to program one to to find a target in a maze. It's a virtual "robot" obs

I ahve been lied to. Thats it, Im switching to Coventry Uni. On a side note, seriously, how many robots do you build per year?
Reply 32
I've got my final year project worked out, it will be a robot that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots that makes robots.
PhyMath
I ahve been lied to. Thats it, Im switching to Coventry Uni. On a side note, seriously, how many robots do you build per year?

According to some faggots I know it's a very THEORETICAL course. Like how in theory computer scientists have good job prospects.
Reply 34
my teacher always said Comp Sci is the best degree for job prospects. At my college there was 4 fat-computer-guys on 40k a year ffs, they had like 3 macbook pro's (one of each size) each :drool: kitted out with neons under the keys and all
jj193
my teacher always said Comp Sci is the best degree for job prospects. At my college there was 4 fat-computer-guys on 40k a year ffs, they had like 3 macbook pro's (one of each size) each :drool: kitted out with neons under the keys and all

I am obviously mistaken. How sweet.
ibs137

:gah: cant wait!

Spoiler

Reply 37
someperson
:gah: cant wait!

Spoiler

omg I love the wave machine in your signature. (When I made mine it used to always leak and my dad couldn't afford to buy another lightbulb for it)

Reply 38
ummmm a month ago cs grads were supposed to have the highest unemployment rate and now they have the second highest average starting salary

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10477551
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10164999

also who the hell would choose to work in asm? :nothing:
Reply 39
wug795135
West wood is my third choice.

On the open day we went around campus walking past lots of different accommodation blocks. Based on that day my judgement was that Tocil was the nicest place to live.

I've got Westwood as my 6th choice, and Tocil as my third. I put Benefactors as my first choice, but no one else seems to have chosen it at all :P

And I know some Java, but not had a huge amount of programming experience :P

Latest