The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by Mess.
I don't think it was specifically being Queen that made her harsh, it was that the servant had (as far as she knew) had her husband either killed or at the very least put at extreme risk. It's just being Queen allowed her to hit her with the full weight of the law.

The person did commit treason so should be hung :dontknow:

Perhaps she isn't good enough at acting angry, but she didn't seem angry enough for that explanation.
Reply 1981
Original post by Hopple
Perhaps she isn't good enough at acting angry, but she didn't seem angry enough for that explanation.

I just took it as poor acting if I'm honest :dontknow:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
So excited for merlin tonight. Hopefully my hangover will have eased too.
Reply 1983
Bring on tonight :dance:
:woo: MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: I Cant wait for Merlin to talk to Mordred! :awesome: And the all important MAGIC REVEAL! I dont know when its gonna happen I hope its this series :yep:
MERLIN IS ON TODAY! WOHOOOOOO!!! :badger:
Yeah Merlin's awesome! Have to say, I'm now starting to root for the villains- have always love Morgana, and am starting to hate Gwen
Original post by loserlikeme
Yeah Merlin's awesome! Have to say, I'm now starting to root for the villains- have always love Morgana, and am starting to hate Gwen

Same I Love morgana :biggrin: I am so wishing Morgana and Arthur have this sister and brother talk :yep:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Hhaha yeah she might be ......but I doubt it she despises her :yep: :colone:

Hmm yeah but I dont think she's gonna do it again! :no:

Hmm I seee...I'll keep a very close eye on her tonight! :ahee:
Who was the alient glowin thing! I wana knooooowwww ;d
Original post by justanotherindigo
Hmm I seee...I'll keep a very close eye on her tonight! :ahee:

Hhaha yes I think we all willl :wink:

p.s. sorry for the late reply I didnt realise you quoted me :colondollar:
Original post by lilyobz

We'll soon find out :biggrin: :colone:
I think Gwen did what was best in the circumstances. She couldn't look like a weak queen in front of the whole court by letting the girl off for treason - it was a pretty serious crime. She also will have felt angry and betrayed by her servant as she thought they had some kind of bond but it seems to Gwen that she was just using her for information and, most of all, in Gwen's eyes Sefa could well have got Arthur, the person she loves most in the world, killed. She just contained her anger and did her best to look composed in front of all the onlookers so as not to look out of control. I think she was justified in her actions, though I do think she'll probably let her off in the next episode (just realised that's tonight - yay!)

Wow I just realised how sad it is that I typed all that out to defend a fictional character... Oh wells :P

Original post by lilyobz

It's Uther, he was healing his favourite knight. He is back to protect and defend Camelot with an iron fist.
Original post by potential trigger
it's uther, he was healing his favourite knight. He is back to protect and defend camelot with an iron fist.

omfg atleast use a spolier alert =/.....
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Hhaha yes I think we all willl :wink:

p.s. sorry for the late reply I didnt realise you quoted me :colondollar:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Part 2 Oh yeah :banana:
Ain't going out anymore :colone:
Original post by justanotherindigo
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hhahha Merlin iat 8:25 :biggrin: Bring it on :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin:: :excited:
Original post by This Honest
Part 2 Oh yeah :banana:
Ain't going out anymore :colone:

WOOOOHHOOOOOO! :excited:

Aww thats good you can watch it with us then :biggrin:

Latest