The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Winrar!
Reply 2
I do hope, as it says, the people of 4chan (or someone else) find her, prosecute her.. and preferably hang her or something.

That said, just saw the "supposed" apology video, well.. i couldnt watch it.. but it was there lol.
Reply 3
This is going to make one /b/tard very rich.
Does 4chan have a PayPal account?

TBH, I was just like: "Is she seriously doing that? Seriously? Doth mine eyes be screweth uppe?", but the apology makes clear that she was only doing it because the puppies were apparently all very ill and likely to die, and so gave them a quick death. That's not so bad, really.
Just gonna sit here and wait for someone to say "capital punishment", then see what happens (as it always does).

:cookie:
Reply 6
Aphotic Cosmos

TBH, I was just like: "Is she seriously doing that? Seriously? Doth mine eyes be ******** uppe?", but the apology makes clear that she was only doing it because the puppies were apparently all very ill and likely to die, and so gave them a quick death. That's not so bad, really.

You don't throw them into a river for a quick painless death though.....
Aphotic Cosmos

Lol.

I do hope they find her. I cannot stand people who hurt animals.
It makes me so angry :frown:
It's also one of the three signs that someone is going to go on to be a serial killer (along with arson and bed wetting). People such as Peter Tobin and Raoul Moat started off hurting animals.
Eccentric

For a weak newborn puppy without the ability to swim, it's certainly very quick. As for painless, well I'm not sure about that, but it would certainly be over very quickly.

I'm not saying what she did was right, but assuming that the puppies were actually sick then it's not the worst thing in the world to give them a fairly quick death, especially in poor rural Bosnia where I can imagine that the vet's fees for 6 sick puppies aren't exactly bringing people through the door.
Reply 9
If he really wants to punish her, he'll cast her in his next movie.
Reply 10
Lulwut this is jokes
Did you hear the sounds they made, awful! :frown:
Just doing the puppy throwing is horrible enough but to feel the need to record it and then proudly post it on the internet. Sorry, don't buy their 'apology' at all. Good to see some celebrities taking an ineterst and trying to make a real difference with this sort of thing though.
Reply 12
Eccentric

Drowning is relatively painless.
And throwing them in a river is a passive way of killing them.

Would you have prefered she took a knife to their throats?
Reply 13
AlexR.92

Rofl
4chans anonymous have already found her
&also if I could, I'd do it for free.
Reply 15
AlexR.92

Nah making her appear in a Uwe Boll film would be worse, or maybe the two could fight over her (they were actually going to have a boxing match :p: )
Reply 16
Popppppy
Lol.

I do hope they find her. I cannot stand people who hurt animals.
It makes me so angry :frown:
It's also one of the three signs that someone is going to go on to be a serial killer (along with arson and bed wetting). People such as Peter Tobin and Raoul Moat started off hurting animals.

Hitler started off loving animals, and look what he turned out :rolleyes:
Im starting searching right now!
Reply 18
They ******* vidded it, they're clearly sick and i hope they get caught
The video is abhorrent, but I'm quite certain that this is a regular occurrence in Bosnia. The GDP is $4000 and I'm sure that in rural areas there's no vet services so people take things into their own hands. I totally agree it's totally awful, but things like that happen in war-ravaged countries.

Latest

Trending

Trending