The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
don't worry, i'm in the same boat as you. I'm kind of having mixed feelings about Yarlet as it wasn't the accomodation i wanted or looked at during the open day, but i'm sure it can't be all bad, so i'm kind of positive. Can anyone who has lived there put our minds at ease? :smile:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
got mates in staffs theyve both said that yarlet isn't great but the people that have lived there beg to differ and because everyones together the group ends up being tight knit which is pretty decent. what room you in? 33 here!
ah right. well i don't see how it can be that bad and the tight knit thing doesn't sound all that bad right? i'm in room 25 :smile:
Reply 5
im sure vic will be in here soon, but ill try and help!

the rooms are bigger than the court room, but the desk is quite small (built in by a window) its quite warm in yarlet too.

its only a stones throw from stafford court too so your not "out of the action" :smile:

the kitchen is shared by a floor of people, so you only get one cupboard and a small section of fridge and freezer unfortunatly.

I'll try and get max (the warden) to post up some pics etc on staffsunichat.co.uk :smile:
Trust me, Yarlet was the greatest uni halls ever! I wouldn't have swapped over to Stafford Court for any amount of money!
Reply 7
I have to say after seeing pictures and talking to people I'm looking really forward to it
Reply 8
BIGGING UP THE YARLET MASSIVE hahahah i was in room 4 last year trust me its the best :wink: biggest rooms appart from the odd one in the court :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending