The Student Room Group

The Manchester City Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by meskell
I remember my girlfriends brother being on bluekipper before that incident and they all seemed to hate City as well (although that could understandably be due to the Lescott saga). But they were all lol'n on there about City hating them :beard:

I can imagine some epic quoting from Bluemoon.

I lol quite a bit when there are "clashes" between different forums. During the Rooney saga, I was going to go on redcafe to casually see some United fans slag Rooney off but I wondered where the most hilarious commentary would be, and I thought oh that's right, RAWK. And I was not disappointed :rofl2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 381
Yeah forums seem to blow everything way way way out of proportion. They attract the OTT idiots like moi :biggrin:
Original post by Jeppasloth
Yeah forums seem to blow everything way way way out of proportion. They attract the OTT idiots like moi :biggrin:

Couldn't have said it better myself :wink:
I have no problem with Everton, personally, but then, I tend to dislike teams completely separate to anything half of the time.

I'm going to enjoy being in the away end at Brum tonight.
Reply 384
Original post by Jangrafess
Ooh, I might be around for a match tonight. :h: Depends on whether the vampire is using the telly or not though. I had some mates round last night and five games of fifa later he was suffering withdrawal and basically shouted at us to give him the Xbox back so he could play another 246247860943 hours of Fallout. Apparently he's clocked up 90 hours over the last four days. How the **** is that even possible?

You don't understand the power of New Vegas. It's ruining my life. My skin has become coarse and yellow, my eyes have turned sunken and dark, and my digits have become stubby and claw-like. I look like some sort of giant goblin. I've neglected food, sleep and I haven't spoken to family or friend in days. :indiff:

Also, it has Blue Moon on the soundtrack. You can literally explode someone's limbs while listening to our anthem. :coma:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 385
We've conceded 4 goals in the 11 games Kolo has started, in the 4 games without him we've conceded 9 goals.

Come back soon Kolo :sad:
Original post by Christien

Original post by Christien
You don't understand the power of New Vegas. It's ruining my life. My skin has become coarse and yellow, my eyes have turned sunken and dark, and my digits have become stubby and claw-like. I look like some sort of giant goblin. I've neglected food, sleep and I haven't spoken to family or friend in days. :indiff:

Also, it has Blue Moon on the soundtrack. You can literally explode someone's limbs while listening to our anthem. :coma:

I watch him play it and it seems ****ing terrible.
Reply 387
Original post by Jangrafess
I watch him play it and it seems ****ing terrible.

It's **** to watch, obviously. Most games are. I would rather sacrifice my considerable nuts to some wandering, malign deity than watch my friends play Civ, Halo, etc, even though I enjoy those games myself. But Fallout is immersive and beautiful and involves popping Super Mutants heads off, and if you give it a try, you will discover this. :love:
(edited 13 years ago)
hi guys, I've added your thread to your group, do you need leaders updating? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=662
Reply 389
Without actually being in the group (I just requested now). I think I, along with Christien/Jangra/Jim should be leaders. We're probably the most active.

The other guy doesn't post anymore.
He's not active, and some of his posts are dubious to say the least.
Reply 391
Original post by Kevmeister
He's not active, and some of his posts are dubious to say the least.

What d'you mean? I quite like him but he appears to wind other people up :biggrin:
Original post by Jeppasloth
What d'you mean? I quite like him but he appears to wind other people up :biggrin:

He posted links to some company in an effort to drum up sales, that pissed me off..... he also copy and pasted stuff across socs.....
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 393
Original post by Kevmeister
He posted links to some company in an effort to drum up sales, that pissed me off..... he also copy and pasted stuff across socs.....

Ah I see. I just remember he relentlessly WUM'd the Arsenal fans about Adebayor.
Magnum Opus
x

My vote for leader would go to Jeppasloth. Jim, Christien and I as deputies. :h:
Reply 395
I'm gonna go for Jepp too, purely for the 'sack of god' comment about Adam Johnson's wondergoal against Sunderland earlier this year.
Reply 396
After you guys unfairly removed me as thread starter can I get leadership as compensation?
Go and rape yourself, Louis. :hmmm:
Reply 398
I'm not sure that's possible :beard:
Work out a way.

Quick Reply

Latest