The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by os100
anyone had any interviews/rejections today??

Interview, 16th feb!
Reply 981
If anyone has any questions about liverpool med school send me a pm :smile:

(friendly 5th year liverpool medic :smile: )
Reply 982
Original post by M.A.
Interview, 16th feb!

congrats!!! wen did u hear :smile:
Reply 983
Original post by M.A.
Interview, 16th feb!

: congratulations:
Has anyone got GEP interviews this week? or are they done for 2011?
Reply 985
i thought they considered resitters on the same level as everyone else - but it looks like we are being left till the end :frown:
Reply 986
Original post by Tsunami_149)
Has anyone got GEP interviews this week? or are they done for 2011?

I got an invite to interview last Weds for the 15th.
Ahhh I've got an interview on the 9th? Anyone else have one that day? I am ****ting it!
hey guys,

just after creeping through last years liverpool thread and noticed that the forst offers were given out on the 11th of March last year. Do you think that it could be the same date this year? Or has anyone got any conspiracy theories to share?

Oh and I noticed that almost all offers were made just after 17:30, is this strange or does this happen for most offers, I noticed that in another one of my choices all the offers were given at 09:01.
I want my offferrr :frown: :frown:
Reply 990
Original post by Bradford92
yeah i am!

i guess there assessing us ryt at the endddd :s-smilie: :frown:
Reply 991
Hey guys :smile: Are there many people left without hearing from Liverpool at all? So want an interview from Liverpool :smile:
Reply 992
i applied last year... first offers were not that early.. they were like the 27th
when does liverpool get start giving offers and rejections to those who were interviewed?
Reply 994
Original post by Rocket_Science
Congrats on your Liverpool offer. Also, I like your third spoiler; very good!

May I ask, when were you interviewed by Liverpool?

Think it was around mid-December, but i remember getting it very early i the whole process, and they stil hand them out now so i wouldn't be worried if you havn't heard.
Original post by littleben
i applied last year... first offers were not that early.. they were like the 27th

If you look at the equivalent thread for last year there were people who claimed to get offers earlier, dont know your source but that's mine.
Reply 996
Original post by baldeep_7
Think it was around mid-December, but i remember getting it very early i the whole process, and they stil hand them out now so i wouldn't be worried if you havn't heard.

Woweeee to ure storyyyy..medicine was made for u! Congrats matee! :biggrin:
Reply 997
I also applied to liverpool. How competetive is This uni compared to Birmingham?
Reply 998
hey has anyone out there been rejected pre-interview because I still haven’t heard anything from liverpool :frown:
Reply 999
Original post by pjeb1993
hey has anyone out there been rejected pre-interview because I still haven’t heard anything from liverpool :frown:

I still haven't heard from Liverpool either. As the other universities I think they interview till the end of March so fingers crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending