The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
ANy internationals got offers yet?
Original post by hsparkle
Why were you negged for this? :s-smilie:

Yeahh! Hopefully that is the case :biggrin:

Where else have you applied? And thanks :smile: I really liked Liverpool tho and the fact it is Pbl.. but we shall see!

55 minutes :P

I have no idea! I dunno what I said that deserves a neg rep but oh well :biggrin:

I've applied to Leeds, Cardiff and Bristol. Leeds rejected me.Cardiff interviewed me. And absolute silence from Bristol. It's crazy. Are you a re-applicant?
Yeah I love Liverpool too!! Haha Instead of counting down I should really be doing chemistry but I can't concentrate!
Original post by hali0112
I got an unconditional offer yesterday!:biggrin: My first offer! As a reapplicant I am more relieved than anything at the moment and can't quite believe it. It hasn't really sunk in at all. I guess I can't believe that I am actually going to study medicine. congratulations to everyone that got offers and to those who are still waiting don't give up hope yet. its still early days.

Congrats! :biggrin:
Original post by YaHabibtyYaMasr
I have no idea! I dunno what I said that deserves a neg rep but oh well :biggrin:

I've applied to Leeds, Cardiff and Bristol. Leeds rejected me.Cardiff interviewed me. And absolute silence from Bristol. It's crazy. Are you a re-applicant?
Yeah I love Liverpool too!! Haha Instead of counting down I should really be doing chemistry but I can't concentrate!

Yeahhh, I have reapplied. Just got zilch last year, was horrid! Go do some chemistry! Make sure you get your grades! :smile:
Has anyone nt received a fee status confirmation despite sending in the form...i hope this doesn't affect my application
Reply 1385
Original post by kibbles
Hey,

Sorry I'm being slow.. but what happens at 6:00? Is that when the admissions office closes :confused:

Offers were sent just before 18:00 yesterday!
Admissions office closes around 16:30 according to the answer phone.
Yeahhh, I have reapplied. Just got zilch last year, was horrid! Go do some chemistry! Make sure you get your grades! :smile:

Yeah I'm planning on reapplying if this scenario happens to me this year. Everyday that passes makes me feel closer to rejections :/ Just out of curiosity, what kind of things did you do on your gap year? did you enjoy it? I can't afford anything exotic....
Original post by YaHabibtyYaMasr
Yeah I'm planning on reapplying if this scenario happens to me this year. Everyday that passes makes me feel closer to rejections :/ Just out of curiosity, what kind of things did you do on your gap year? did you enjoy it? I can't afford anything exotic....

I'm currently working as a receptionist at a GP surgery, which is fantastic! I went to India for two months (aug to Oct) where I did some work experience in hospitals, which was amaaaaaaazing!

Then planning on going to Thailand in may for 2 months :biggrin:
8 mins till 5.55....... whats the chances nothing happens? x lol
Original post by waste-paper-basket
8 mins till 5.55....... whats the chances nothing happens? x lol

I was just thinking that!!
Reply 1390
Nothing ...
Anyone got anything?
I'm currently working as a receptionist at a GP surgery, which is fantastic! I went to India for two months (aug to Oct) where I did some work experience in hospitals, which was amaaaaaaazing!

Then planning on going to Thailand in may for 2 months :biggrin:

Ahh that sounds great!! Sounds like alot more fun than year 13! :smile:

Clearly nothing today for me..... oh well what a waste of time :frown:
lol. so much suspense!
yeh...nothing .
lol. so much suspense!

This really sucks...
Lol @ this 5:55 thing...
BUT let's be happy! Nothing is better than a rejection! :smile:
Original post by TheKnowledge
Lol @ this 5:55 thing...

I know right! I'll definitely be avoiding it, if it's at all possible... this addiction is not healthy!
Last year I'm sure it was 5.30PM that ucas track updated?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending