The Student Room Group

Please Advise Me What To Do.

Last week, I bought a pair of rollerblades from a store. I tried it on in the store and found them comfortable and purchased it but when I tried it on later at the park it was very uncomfortable and gave me blisters.

The week after I took the rolleblades back to the store to return it but they refuse to offer a refund because I have used the rollerblades and the wheels on it looks used and there was some little scratches on it too and in that condition they claim it cannot resell it to anyone else so they cannot offer a refund.

I explained that the rollerblades was not right for me and got into an agruement that I deserve a refund. In the end they offered to exchange the rollerblades for me with another one and I agreed after trying on a different size rollerblades that fit me perfectly. After all the incident I thanked the supervisor but now thinking back I feel like I was wrong to make them offer me an exchange cos I have used the previous rollerblades once even though it in excellent condition.

So now I'm just thinking of calling or going back to the store to return the new rollerblade they swapped with my previous rollerblades so they do not have any loss. I have not used the new one they swapped with me so they call still sell it perfectly as new. I kinda feel guilty now about it and want to return the new skates to them even though they re perfect. Should I take it back?

I hope this kinda makes sense to anyone reading
Reply 1
Christ, the store won't close down because of the loss of one pair of rollerblades. they probably only agreed to exchange them so that you'd go away. if you're feeling guilty perhaps pay the amount of money it would take to refurbish the original rollerblades back to a saleable condition?
Reply 2
I hope you never start your own business.

Latest

Trending

Trending