The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Compensated pass resit?

Hi,

I’ve just heard back that i achieved 35% on a resit essay, I’m just wondering am i now eligible for a compensated pass?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I’ve just heard back that i achieved 35% on a resit essay, I’m just wondering am i now eligible for a compensated pass?

Hello! Please get in touch with your academic advisors or the tutor of the class who'll be able to help you with this :smile: If you don't know who the best person for you to contact is let me know which course you're studying and I'll do my best get you the best email. There may also be a contact email in your student handbook you should be able to find on MyPlace.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hello! Please get in touch with your academic advisors or the tutor of the class who'll be able to help you with this :smile: If you don't know who the best person for you to contact is let me know which course you're studying and I'll do my best get you the best email. There may also be a contact email in your student handbook you should be able to find on MyPlace.

I’ve done it! Hass BA advising got back to me, and explained the next steps, but would u happen to know what is going to happen with the other class I do?

I have failed that aswell, I done the resit and i’m feeling pretty confident - however i was told to submit it by email by the 5th and i sent it on the 4th, my tutor however is on annual leave until after the second Board of examiners meeting, what will happen to my piece of work, am i still going to be marked as a fail?
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve done it! Hass BA advising got back to me, and explained the next steps, but would u happen to know what is going to happen with the other class I do?

I have failed that aswell, I done the resit and i’m feeling pretty confident - however i was told to submit it by email by the 5th and i sent it on the 4th, my tutor however is on annual leave until after the second Board of examiners meeting, what will happen to my piece of work, am i still going to be marked as a fail?

Hi there! Apologies but I couldn't comment for definite on individual cases one way or the other. Each course will have their own process for evaluations and resits so it's best to keep contacting the BA advising team. They're best placed to look at your personal circumstances and advise accordingly :smile:

Wishing you luck with it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending