What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Cars 2 - 8/10

Pixar. :coma:
Reply 1581
Super 8/10
Although it seemed pretty similar to war of the worlds
Reply 1582
Just watched Super 8 aswell, was really surprised how much I enjoyed it - definitely reccommend it 9/10
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows Part 2.It was good but not as good as the epic transformers 3 i had seen the week before i seen harry potter.
planet of the apes
7/10
Original post by clarky-uk

Original post by clarky-uk
planet of the apes
7/10

a disappointment then because i thought it would have been better than that!!!
Been on some long haul flights recently and actually had the patience to watch some films :gah:

Adjustment Bureau - 7/10. Didn't realise it was going to be some lightweight sci-fi nonsense but that taken aside it was reasonable. Wouldn't watch it again though :colonhash:

The Greatest Movie Ever Sold - 7/10. Would not recommend to others but my degree was basically marketing so for me it was pretty enjoyable without being great.

Toy Story 3 - 6/10. Disappointed as there was so much hype around it. The worst of the three in my eyes.
Insidious.

It was a bit of a slow starter but which horror's aren't? Over all 7.5/10
Reply 1588
Blood Diamond - 9/10
Donnie Brasco - 9/10
The Matrix Trilogy - 9/10
Reply 1589
Transformers (new one): (-3)/10
Reply 1590
Get Carter is on in a minute on ITV 4. I'll rate it afterwards.

The real one, not the Stallone abomination.
Bulletproof (1996), Damon Wayans and Adam Sandler... need I say more? 8/10.

Gränsen (2011), wow what a moving film about a man going to get his brother back from the Germans :rant: 8.5/10.

Shrek Forever After (2010), not sure what to say tbh as it seems like a sell-out, just for the money :colonhash: 7/10.
Reply 1592
Original post by Jez RR
Get Carter

Awesome. 9 and a bit.
horrible bosses 5/10...... kind of disturbed that it seemed considered normal to want to actively plan murdering your boss....although saying that it didnt seem unusual when i was watching it and was quite funny.
Planet of the Apes - 8/10

The Elephant Man - 8/10

The Lives of Others - 5/10
Sanctum - 6.5/10
Watched all five of the original Planet of the Apes films over the weekend:

Planet of the Apes: 8/10
Beneath the Planet of the Apes: 6/10
Escape from the Planet of the Apes: 7/10
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes: 5/10
Battle for the Planet of the Apes: 5/10
Last three movies watched were Pineapple Express, Source Code and Hangover Part II.

Hope to see The Inbetweeners on Wednesday too.
Limitless- 7.5/10

I really liked it for some reason.
one flew over the cuckoos nest... 9/10... jack nicholson is such an amazing actor.

next film im dying to see is the new planet of the apes film, looks great! and the inbetweeners... not in the same league as one flew of course... but should be entertaining enough!

Quick Reply

Latest