The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
One day, I'll make the ******* thread :colonhash:
I thought everyone was going to wait for someone to do it, and then noone doing it :colonhash:

Pat, I thoguht you were a fresher ffs?
Reply 3
What a mess. I quit TSR. Bye bye *******. :colonhash:
Reply 4
I am a Fresher. POINT BEING?
Reply 5
JK_91

Keep in touch :frown:
Reply 6
One thing, guys. Put stupid things in the thread title and a mod-controlled account will be set as OP so you can't change the thread title again. There have been a few issues about that in the past, and I'm not really one to have much patience for dicking around.
Reply 8
JK_91

Hey so long sucker, see ya, bon voyage, arrivederci, later loser, goodbye, good riddance, peace out, let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya, don't come back around here no more, hasta la vista, kick rocks, and get the hell out :awesome:
Reply 9
Dalimyr
One thing, guys. Put stupid things in the thread title and a mod-controlled account will be set as OP so you can't change the thread title again. There have been a few issues about that in the past, and I'm not really one to have much patience for dicking around.

I'm not Louis ffs. It is never changing from The Dressing Room :colonhash:
Colonel Brusnahan
I am a Fresher. POINT BEING?

Oh just that you said you felt awkward going to fresher events so I thought you may have been implying you are a paedo. Are your flatmates that ****?
Reply 11
Colonel Brusnahan
Keep in touch :frown:

I'm sure he will. :h:
R-KAM
I'm not Louis ffs. It is never changing from The Dressing Room :colonhash:

Tell him what he wants to hear and then we can have fun later :yep::shhh:
Reply 13
Colbert
Oh just that you said you felt awkward going to fresher events so I thought you may have been implying you are a paedo. Are your flatmates that ****?

They are brothers, so keep with each other. Also they have bought no food, so I am wondering how they survive.

I feel awkward going anywhere by myself. I'm strange that way, but I want to join the Comedy Society, so I'll probably head down anyway.
Reply 14
JessicaW
I'm sure he will. :h:

Yeah, no doubt.
Colonel Brusnahan
They are brothers, so keep with each other. Also they have bought no food, so I am wondering how they survive.

I feel awkward going anywhere by myself. I'm strange that way, but I want to join the Comedy Society, so I'll probably head down anyway.

Bizarre tbh :colonhash:

ComedySoc sounds cool, perhaps there will be some likeminded scrotes hanging about in there :yep:
Reply 16
New thread :teeth:
Reply 17
When you joining the team then, Pat? :teeth:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Colbert
Was yesterday your test day? How was it?

Yep, I got 682.5 :woo:

The year before I managed 642.5, quite happy although I was aiming for +700. The highest is 900 and the lowest is 300. The highest score I've ever seen is 810 though and the average is 600. Being in the top 5% would have been :coma: though. (test is called UKCAT btw)

What about you? How did you do? :teeth:
Reply 19
R-KAM
When you joining the team then, Pat? :teeth:

Tryout today and there are four teams, so I could get on the D Team. Thrash the RGU D Team :teeth:

Latest