Quirky182
Do your own homework JB...:smile:

:rofl: This!
Reply 3
Quirky182
Do your own homework JB...:smile:

Oh come on!

Don't be a total spoilsport

At least give me something to work with like what case studies to research. That sorta stuff...

:rolleyes:
Reply 4
Ooooohhh I remember doing this exact question...I can't remember what I included but just make sure you include examples for and against the point (obvious, I know :wink:) can't help you much more! just use plenty case studies!
Reply 5
Just use your song lyrics
Reply 6
Its not such a hard question, the most obvious case study is the industrial revolution. The industrial revolution increased the quality of life for many now developed countries however lead to an increase in pollution and environmental degradation. A similar thing is occurring now with NIC's such as India and China who are increasing economic development but are destroying the environment at the same time.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
F.I
Its not such a hard question, the most obvious case study is the industrial revolution. The industrial revolution increased the quality of life for many now developed countries however lead to an increase in pollution and environmental degradation. A similar thing is occurring now with NIC's such as India and China who are increasing economic development but are destroying the environment at the same time.

Ok case studies I have for are the three gorges damn and China. Do you have any for against?

Also I'm finding it difficult to 'link' my ideas with answering the question. I seem to be stating case study facts and not answering the question, which I guess is the fundamental difference between AS and A2.
:smile:
Reply 8
Justin Bieber
Ok case studies I have for are the three gorges damn and China. Do you have any for against?

Also I'm finding it difficult to 'link' my ideas with answering the question. I seem to be stating case study facts and not answering the question, which I guess is the fundamental difference between AS and A2.
:smile:

:hmmmm: I would talk about scientific advances that meant we have less impacts on the environment than before e.g. efficient new steelworks use much less water and nuclear plants can provide more energy than coal plants whilst at the same time contribute less to global warming.

Using case studies form the core of the essay, to link to the question you just keep mentioning the question e.g. The fast growing economy of China has lead to environmental degradation because....also since the industrial revolution statistics show an increase in pollution levels...on the other hand more research into green technology meant that less energy is being wasted as countries such as India look to develop....

I really like this question, there are so many things I could talk about :teeth:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
F.I
:hmmmm: I would talk about scientific advances that meant we have less impacts on the environment than before e.g. efficient new steelworks use much less water and nuclear plants can provide more energy than coal plants whilst at the same time contribute less to global warming.

Using case studies form the core of the essay, to link to the question you just keep mentioning the question e.g. The fast growing economy of China has lead to environmental degradation because....also since the industrial revolution statistics show an increase in pollution levels...on the other hand more research into green technology meant that less energy is being wasted as countries such as India look to develop....

I really like this question, there are so many things I could talk about :teeth:

Oh ok so there's a structure to the essays? Both for and against views have to be combined in a paragraph to give an overall integrated analysis right? Not just one paragraph for and one for against? :smile:
Reply 10
Justin Bieber
Oh ok so there's a structure to the essays? Both for and against views have to be combined in a paragraph to give an overall integrated analysis right? Not just one paragraph for and one for against? :smile:

That's completely up to you, it doesn't matter if you integrate them in a paragraph or separate them into different paragraphs...i usually combine them. :h:
Reply 11
F.I
That's completely up to you, it doesn't matter if you integrate them in a paragraph or separate them into different paragraphs...i usually combine them. :h:

Yeah I guess it's best to combine them as I was taught that in English!

How much have you written btw? :curious:
Reply 12
Justin Bieber
Yeah I guess it's best to combine them as I was taught that in English!

How much have you written btw? :curious:

I haven't answered the question, im currently too busy answering my own geo hwk, 'why globalisation has an a negative impact on cultural diversity'...:rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
F.I
I haven't answered the question, im currently too busy answering my own geo hwk, 'why globalisation has an a negative impact on cultural diversity'...:rolleyes:

Ok...

So I guess you're aiming for an A* :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm be happy with an A, I started revising 4 weeks ago but I find it difficult to write 6 essays in such a short space of time. :frown:

Any advice?
Aj12
Just use your song lyrics

Bravo mate... Stole the words outta my mouth :yep:

Latest