The Student Room Group
It won't appear immediately, might even take a couple of days.
Reply 2
Wnaught1
Hey all
I just got an e-mail from Manchester university saying ive had an offer which will be put onto UCAS. However ive looked on the track website and i cant find any offer. Does it take time for the offers to be processed?

Can you paste the e-mail because I have the feeling it's not how you understood it.
Reply 3
Kiwiiiii
Can you paste the e-mail because I have the feeling it's not how you understood it.

"This is to let you know that we have made you an offer for the above course which you will receive through UCAS."

Yea i suspect it could be due to ucas not processing it.
If you go on track, does it say next to manchester 'conditional'?

If it does, click on the course code next to 'conditional' and then it will say your requirements
Reply 5
Wnaught1
"This is to let you know that we have made you an offer for the above course which you will receive through UCAS."

Yea i suspect it could be due to ucas not processing it.

When you log in track and go to your choice section there is field for " decision " look what is written.
If it is conditional/unconditional/unsuc(dont even want to write it cuz i don't like that word)

Give it 24 hrs to be updated in UCAS. I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!
Reply 6
fishkeeper
If you go on track, does it say next to manchester 'conditional'?

If it does, click on the course code next to 'conditional' and then it will say your requirements

Nah nothing under decision, ill give it some time,thanks.:p:
Reply 7
Got it, thanks all.

Latest

Trending

Trending