The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate Schemes 2022

Hi everyone, This is new discussion about Network Rail Schemes 2022 which have just Opened. This is just for sharing information and tips regarding the application process. Good Luck.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thanks for opening this discussion!, I have just completed the interactive assessments, how did everyone else find them?
Original post by Laca1997
Thanks for opening this discussion!, I have just completed the interactive assessments, how did everyone else find them?

I've just done mine this evening, it was going g really well until it came to remembering where the dots were!!!
Original post by Feathers1976
I've just done mine this evening, it was going g really well until it came to remembering where the dots were!!!

Absolutely, I think I aced almost every single test, but that dots test was very difficult. I would be surprised if I got more than 4 answers correct.
got an email a couple days ago inviting me to complete the interview, thought id put it in here for timeframes
Reply 5
Has anyone done the Video Interview stage yet and if you have, what questions are they asking. Also how long do they give you to prepare and answer for each question?
Original post by adsb99
Has anyone done the Video Interview stage yet and if you have, what questions are they asking. Also how long do they give you to prepare and answer for each question?

They ask about the company and skills so do loads of research on them if you haven’t already! You have unlimited time and then over 3 mins to answer each one (: 4 sections with three questions each (:
Anybody got any feedback from the video interview?
Reply 8
Original post by needhelpu
Anybody got any feedback from the video interview?

No, still waiting
Reply 9
I just got an invite to assessment centre for finance internship
Original post by nvie4321
I just got an invite to assessment centre for finance internship

That's amazing , good luck
Original post by jake1272
That's amazing , good luck

THank you so much mate, im sure you will hear back soon. Kinda bricking it because this is my first ever assessment centre
Reply 12
Original post by nvie4321
THank you so much mate, im sure you will hear back soon. Kinda bricking it because this is my first ever assessment centre

I had my first assessment centre the other day. Best advice I can give you is be yourself and try to stay relaxed. Do some company research, not that you'll need to know the details, but you'll want to answer questions based on the values, priorites and buisness model of Network rail. And ofc research your role to help you get into the right mindset.
Original post by Fukocr
I had my first assessment centre the other day. Best advice I can give you is be yourself and try to stay relaxed. Do some company research, not that you'll need to know the details, but you'll want to answer questions based on the values, priorites and buisness model of Network rail. And ofc research your role to help you get into the right mindset.

Thank you for the advice, I defo need to prep a bit peak with exams atm :s-smilie:. From what I've read on previous years threads, they seem to be very nice and make an effort to ensure candidates feel comfortable, so hopefully being myself should be relatively easy - easier said than done tho
Reply 14
Anyone heard back about the Operations/General Management scheme? Waiting to hear after my VI
How long it it take for them to call you after the video assessment
Original post by ep07
Anyone heard back about the Operations/General Management scheme? Waiting to hear after my VI

still waiting here
I had an email today to say that they're putting the video interview 'forward for review'.
Reply 18
Anyone heard back from the video interview for the Mechanical Engineering scheme?
Reply 19
Not yet. Still waiting.

Quick Reply

Latest