The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by NGC773
I wouldnt say its that weired, id rather know one person out of thousands even if it was from the internet! haha

Cardiffs a great city, im going to firm Politics and Sociology i think

Well yeah I just meant it'd be a weird coincidence but sooo cool. Yeah it's my firm too :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
anyone else applying for japanese with a european language?
Reply 182
Dunno if here is the correct place to post also for MSc applicants because i didn't see anyone posting anything, so i will give it a shot:smile:.
So here is the story,

1)1st of November. Application sent in Cardiff University for MSc in Sports Physiotherapy Full time

2)17th of November. Received an e-mail from the university asking me to write an essay with a specific topic by the 17th of December.

3)1st of December. Essay sent

4)17th of December. Received an unconditional offer for the programme which starts in 26th of september in 2011.

I'm very excited :biggrin: because i will have to live again as a student after 5 years of graduating from the university and believe me being a student is the best period of a person's life. The problem now is that i have to wait for 8 months and a half.
(edited 13 years ago)
I confirmed this beautiful university as my firm today:smile:
Original post by alittleteddy
I confirmed this beautiful university as my firm today:smile:

for what subject? :biggrin:
Original post by natashapt
for what subject? :biggrin:

Mathss:smile:. Have you applied to Cardiff?
Original post by alittleteddy
Mathss:smile:. Have you applied to Cardiff?

Yep I applied for History and got an offer :biggrin: Havent got any more so far/if any though pso just waiting before i firm anything :tongue:
Original post by luuucyx
Well yeah I just meant it'd be a weird coincidence but sooo cool. Yeah it's my firm too :smile:

Might see you then, depending on how my Jan English retake goes :smile:
Reply 188
Original post by OneInSolidarity
Might see you then, depending on how my Jan English retake goes :smile:

Are you carrying on with eng then? Bearing in mind the grades you got and the fact I got CCCD at AS I'm pretty sure it'll depend on my retakes! Haha :smile:
Original post by luuucyx
Are you carrying on with eng then? Bearing in mind the grades you got and the fact I got CCCD at AS I'm pretty sure it'll depend on my retakes! Haha :smile:

Yeah, as crazy as it sounds! I can't actually remember what possessed me to take it, considering written subjects aren't my strong point and it's not even related to engineering! :s-smilie: I think it was just loathing of chemistry.

Good luck with the retakes :smile: must be a massive workload atm? Any intervening circumstances or just bad year :P?
Cardiff - FIRMED!
Original post by NGC773
Cardiff - FIRMED!

Woohoo! Congrats :biggrin:
Original post by Pheebs1201
Woohoo! Congrats :biggrin:

Thanks! Anyone know how lenient Cardiff are about swaping courses? If i get the grades for Pol&Sociol how easy is it to swap to Politics and Economics? Does it entirely depend on spaces on the course?
Anyone here heard for English?
Anyone applied for City & Regional Planning? Offers?
Reply 195
Original post by DeProfundis
Anyone here heard for English?

I am!! Grr I hate waiting..
Applied for Radiography. Not heard anything yet.
anyone possibly know about like, how many english people are there, or as in how many welsh go there, how much of a split as to say? << my english makes perfect sense yes
Original post by Killsworth
anyone possibly know about like, how many english people are there, or as in how many welsh go there, how much of a split as to say? << my english makes perfect sense yes

Lol it made sense to me :rolleyes:

(sorry I dont actually know the answer :ninja:)
Is anyone else here an optom applicant for Cardiff?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending