The Student Room Group

The Working At Asda Thread

Scroll to see replies

As a personal shopper do you earn money monthly or weekly?
First of the Fresh Meat... sorry, I mean new colleagues have started showing up. Two people getting shown around the checkouts and trained up on one. Suppose this would be a good indicator for me to get my finger oot and ask for more hours... along with moving into services
applied for nightshift had group interrview next 2 days got a call to do a sample work then
anyone else had their EFF briefing yet?
Any tips on how to look desirable to Asda ??
Original post by jamesharrison654
Any tips on how to look desirable to Asda ??

Are you wanting to ask Asda out on a date or something?
Dont know about your stores, but we have gone from ASDA green aisle signs to black and white
Is this re-invention ever going to finish? Another re-invention on the meat, milk, yoghurts and butter.
Anyone else's store changed the big red price signs to horrible white ones? Look like someone printed them out at home lol
Original post by Vitamin D
Anyone else's store changed the big red price signs to horrible white ones? Look like someone printed them out at home lol

Not yet, but as I said in a previous post our aisle signs have changed to Black and White
Hey
I am jobseeker the lady at the job centre told me to go to the shops and give out my cv.Do you think I should go to Asda store and give them my CV because I had previously work experience their.
Original post by reim123
Hey
I am jobseeker the lady at the job centre told me to go to the shops and give out my cv.Do you think I should go to Asda store and give them my CV because I had previously work experience their.

your best off looking on the website as they will unlikely accept a cv in store
Yup. Personally think the black and white ones above the aisles look better
Had my training shift Sunday and start properly on Saturday!
I'm one of the pickers so I'm 5am-12 :redface:
Reply 7654
Original post by Vitamin D

My store has them too. Pretty clip art looking
Reply 7655
Can anyone fill me in on what you do as a "Counters Pizza Colleague"? I want to apply but I'm not sure if there's requirements of any sort.
Original post by AzaB98
Can anyone fill me in on what you do as a "Counters Pizza Colleague"? I want to apply but I'm not sure if there's requirements of any sort.

You'll make pizzas. That's it.
Reply 7657
Original post by Roving Fish
You'll make pizzas. That's it.

Oh ok. Do I have to have any previous experience in making pizzas? I don't mind learning etc... and would rather make them then do the tills.
they'll train you
Trying to login but school wont let me unelss i psost

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending