The Student Room Group

Asda job

So I’ve applied for a temp job at Asda and been asked to take my passport and National insurance card in, does that mean I’ve got the job?
Original post by e1231995
So I’ve applied for a temp job at Asda and been asked to take my passport and National insurance card in, does that mean I’ve got the job?

Your passport and NI number is used to verify you and in some instances the NI is used to pay your NI from.

Did Asda mention anything in the email?
Reply 2
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Your passport and NI number is used to verify you and in some instances the NI is used to pay your NI from.

Did Asda mention anything in the email?

No, it was all over the phone
No, it was all over the phone

They wouldn’t ask you otherwise so it does mean you have the job. 😊

Congrats! I wish you all the best in your new job. 😊
Reply 4

I’m not sure if I’m too late but just wanted to say the same thing happened to me. I went in with my passport and NI number and just asked “so have I got the job” and the lady just shrugged at me. Anyway, about a week later they called back to say I had the job, what my hours were and when my induction was etc.

Nah they need to check u can work in uk
Reply 6
Hi when they asked to bring your NI number and passport when you went there did you do any interviews.
Same thing has happened to me ,did you get the job ?
Reply 8
Original post by Roseyanne94
Same thing has happened to me ,did you get the job ?

did you hear anything back from them?
Reply 9
I have also applied to Asda! They have asked me to take ID’s which I did now waiting to here from them. It’s been four days and still nothing. I wish I get the job 😩
Reply 10
Original post by Islam36
I have also applied to Asda! They have asked me to take ID’s which I did now waiting to here from them. It’s been four days and still nothing. I wish I get the job 😩

Did you hear back from them?
Reply 11
Did you get the job mate ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending