The Student Room Group

TSR Veterinary Society

Hello all you wonderful vetties,

As i have already stated in a thread i hijacked earlier (AVS thread) i think it would be a decent idea to create the aforementioned society here to make us more united in responses to new/prospective vets and so we all can group together. The medics have one (as Hawk has said) so why shouldn't we?

Could all those interested please post here and i'll get a list together and to the mods when we have a few peeps onboard. I believe Hawk and messy are already in favour. If we can get lessthanthree in too, it will assist the groupmaking.

What say you?

DB (2nd year Cam vet)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm in,

1st Year Glasgow Vet :biggrin:
Reply 2
2nd year edin vet :smile:
I'm in favour

2nd year Bristol vet
Reply 4
I'm in

1st yr RVC vet
Reply 5
im in too!
2nd year Edinburgh vet! (how did i get into 2nd year???!)
Yup, im in.

1st year Liverpool vet student!! - (i still love saying that!) :rolleyes: Awesome city, ppl and vet school! :smile:
Reply 7
waaaaahhh!!!

Oh can I still join even though I'm not officially doing vetmed?? I will be in a couple of years??!!

1st year vetsci at rvc
Reply 8
messy
(how did i get into 2nd year???!)

The question is, how did ChocoVet get into 2nd year??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
lessthanthree
me too. if you watch me closely every time I walk into the vetfac, I still get a tiny glint of "WHEEE" and get all twinkly eyed.

?????? Can't say it quite has that effect on me.

Count me in also.

2nd year @liverpool
Reply 10
*Arwen*
waaaaahhh!!!

Oh can I still join even though I'm not officially doing vetmed?? I will be in a couple of years??!!

1st year vetsci at rvc

Ooo, a vet sci. You're still a vet at heart aren't you and like you say, go for vet med in a few years.

So we have up to now:

Me (Pollo Loco)
Lessthanthree
Hawk
Chocovet
Vet in progess
hull chic
messy
ProvenAngel
*Arwen*
gt@vetschool

Please direct any other vets here so we can include them too.

DB
lessthanthree
me too. if you watch me closely every time I walk into the vetfac, I still get a tiny glint of "WHEEE" and get all twinkly eyed.

Will be watching! :ninja: Meh, who am i kidding - i walk round there with a huge smile on my face.....apart from when im anywhere near the toilets. They are ming! :p:

lessthanthree

tch. Obviously.

:biggrin:

well, generally speaking is wot i meant :rolleyes: :p: ...... Naa, u and gem are both fantabulous :smile: - apart from your dissaproval of my taste in men! hhmmm.... :confused: Think i'll leave that for another time...
im in!

1st year rvc vet!
hello!

1st year Bristol Vet- can I join too?
Reply 14
Good stuff. I think i'll try to get the soc sorted out when i've finished my pathology. Keep the vets coming.

So far:

Me (Pollo Loco)
Lessthanthree
Hawk
Chocovet
Vet in progess
hull chic
messy
ProvenAngel
*Arwen*
gt@vetschool
northern_lass
GoldenBumblebee
GoldenBumblebee
hello!

1st year Bristol Vet- can I join too?

Hi Debbie! :hello:

Ooh, Pollo Loco, can we get a cool society symbol, like the stethoscope the medics have?
Tam!

Hello me dear!

Now why weren't you out in Goldney Bar enjoying last night 'pub quiz' (good choice actually!!!!- twas wwaaaaaaay too hard to qualify as a pub quiz to me!)

Everyone else, re the vet soc-we should all meet up at the AVS 'sports weekend' in Glasgow- if peeps are going that is!

Vet In Progress
Hi Debbie! :hello:

Ooh, Pollo Loco, can we get a cool society symbol, like the stethoscope the medics have?
lol, I'm actually at home this weekend, which explains my absence from the Bar Quiz. 'Twas rediculously hard last year too- did Uma ask you to spell his surname again?! (Ampikaipagan, I think...!)
Ill join too, Glasgow 2nd year
Reply 19
Ok guys i put the request in last night and the mods are stalling a little and saying wait until after the site software upgrade. T'is ok though, we have patience.

DB

Latest

Trending

Trending