The Student Room Group
Well presumably you have some other information asides from their first name?

just a bit of google detective work.
Reply 2
Find people that both of you know, and then go on that persons friends list and search the guys first name.

Or if you know the school or university this guy goes to then just type in his first name followed by the network name (will only work if he's connected into that network though).
Reply 3
Original post by cowsgoquack
Well presumably you have some other information asides from their first name?

just a bit of google detective work.

I have their first name and their postcode..thats it.
You have their postcode so just get your binoculars, baby oil and tissues and sit outside their house in the bushes. What more do you need?
(edited 13 years ago)
Put their first name into Facebook and see what you come up with? If you have mutual friends they'll usually be high in the list of people.
Reply 6
Have you seen her face before?
Reply 7
I know the people making the jokes are only having a laugh but im trying to find this person for a serious reason.

I know their first name and their post code so are there any sites I could type these into and get results?
Reply 8
You could use facebook if you know what uni/school they go to etc.
Reply 9
Original post by CalB92
I know the people making the jokes are only having a laugh but im trying to find this person for a serious reason.

I know their first name and their post code so are there any sites I could type these into and get results?

Did you find the person you were looking for?
I advise complete silence on this matter until the original poster tells us exactly why he wants such information. This could potentially be very dangerous.
Thread locked - please don't bump old threads :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending