The Student Room Group

Dexter Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexs2602

Spoiler

I just feel it's shoddy writing, if that's to allow more space for a better storyline then it's still bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not as good as the first two episodes of the season, but still very enjoyable.

Spoiler

Original post by Eloades11
Not as good as the first two episodes of the season, but still very enjoyable.

Spoiler

By far the best episode of the season, thus far, in my opinion :biggrin:
Original post by boromir9111
By far the best episode of the season, thus far, in my opinion :biggrin:

It was a very good episode, I agree.

Spoiler

Definitely shaping out to be a very decent season, can't wait until the next episode as always :tongue:
I liked the Dexter Isaac interaction.
Isaac is one ruthless mofo.
Loved this episode and my oh my is Isaak a smooth yet ruthless guy, I mean seriously :eek:

Cannot wait to see where the series goes, they have renewed it for a last Season 8... they already know how it ends, no doubt Dexter will die :colonhash:
Original post by original_username

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 988
"gym huh, lying little ****" - the deb we all know and love
Doakes confirmed for episode 7 if I remember right its the last of the season or one of them.

Surprise mother ****er.
Reply 990
Original post by paladimathoz
Doakes confirmed for episode 7 if I remember right its the last of the season or one of them.

Surprise mother ****er.

There are always 12 episodes a season I think, so 7 is bang in the middle...

However, if you go by the title of the season finale, "Surprise, Motherf--ker!", then indeed there is some suggestion about Doakes coming back. I personally think that after what 5 years now he really is dead and LaGuerta just finds some sort of proof. The Suprise Mother****er part being some clue Doakes left about Dexter.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by danny111
There are always 12 episodes a season I think, so 7 is bang in the middle...

However, if you go by the title of the season finale, "Surprise, Motherf--ker!", then indeed there is some suggestion about Doakes coming back. I personally think that after what 5 years now he really is dead and LaGuerta just finds some sort of proof. The Suprise Mother****er part being some clue Doakes left about Dexter.

Didn't they confirm it was Doakes by the river after the fire? I still think LaGuerta will be able to remember he was onto Dexter. However Doakes was trying to get away and lay low, if he was still alive... I think he'd go to LaGuerta and tell her about Dexter, but they'd have no proof he's the bay harbour butcher :redface:
"Glad". Hellz yeah!

**** hits the fan next week it seems.
Excellent episode today and even better one next week, it seems...hope this trend continues :biggrin:
Agreed, I loved this episode.

Spoiler

Original post by Eloades11
Agreed, I loved this episode.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm glad the show has stopped sucking.

The last two seasons weren't just disappointing because 4 ruled. They simply sucked. I was beginning to think the show was beyond redemption.
The latest episode was boss. Dexter at the end with the impersonations :rofl2:
Original post by Karma Charger
The latest episode was boss. Dexter at the end with the impersonations :rofl2:

hahahaha :lol: FUUUUUUUUUCK
This season is prob better than the past two put together... One thing I don't get though is:

Why doesn't anyone kill the boss already? He's an ******* to all his employees and threatens/kills them all the time. Why nobody has turned on him is beyond me.

Quick Reply

Latest