The Student Room Group

Zoology applicants

hey i was just wondering if anybody who has applied for zoology had any offers yet? and where from?
I haven't even sent off my UCAS :| But wooo zoology haha :five:
Original post by ajwalsh09
hey i was just wondering if anybody who has applied for zoology had any offers yet? and where from?

Check this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1443332

Leicester is giving offers for Zoology, as is Nottingham, as is Sheffield, and as is Southampton.
Reply 3
Original post by ajwalsh09

I've applied for Zoology and had 4 offers >.<

Nottingham
Leicester
Cardiff and
Liverpool :smile:
Reply 4
I've applied for zoology/animal science/animal behaviour depending on the course available at the uni, I've applied to:

NTU
Derby
Chester
UWE
Hull

But have only heard back from Chester with a condition offer despite sending my UCAS off mid October :frown:
Original post by SmallKid
I've applied for Zoology and had 4 offers >.<

Nottingham
Leicester
Cardiff and
Liverpool :smile:

hi, just out of interest what A-levels are you doing , and what offer did you get from nottingham? :smile:
Reply 6
Anyone had anything from southampton?
Ive had offers from Derby, Liverpool and Leeds.
Reply 7
Original post by victoriap_xo
hi, just out of interest what A-levels are you doing , and what offer did you get from nottingham? :smile:

I've done Chemistry, Biology and Photography and i did Geography AS :smile:

Had all of my offers now so i've had all 5 offers >.<
I'm appyling for zoology, and have offers from Aberwristwith (sorry can't spell it) and Nottingham.
So far Newcastle, Edinburgh and Sheffield have snubbed me.

My a levels are Biology, Chemisty and Maths. I'm predicted an A in them, except for Maths where its a B...should be good enough for Sheffield right?
Reply 9
Original post by You_only_live_once
I'm appyling for zoology, and have offers from Aberwristwith (sorry can't spell it) and Nottingham.
So far Newcastle, Edinburgh and Sheffield have snubbed me.

My a levels are Biology, Chemisty and Maths. I'm predicted an A in them, except for Maths where its a B...should be good enough for Sheffield right?

i would have thought so, but hey go to nottingham :wink:
i would have thought so, but hey go to nottingham :wink:

I'm not sure about that- i'd prefer sheffield but they want AAB :eek:
Reply 11
I'm not sure about that- i'd prefer sheffield but they want AAB :eek:

i've been offered ABB at most of my five offers, nottingham's my fave at the moment :smile: what have they offered you?
i've been offered ABB at most of my five offers, nottingham's my fave at the moment :smile: what have they offered you?

ABB at Nottingham and BBB at Newcastle- haven't heard back from Sheffield yet...
Reply 13
ABB at Nottingham and BBB at Newcastle- haven't heard back from Sheffield yet...

Ah cool, good offers :smile: i'm sure you will hear from sheffield soon, some uni's take longer than others to reply :smile: what have you been predicted for your A levels?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending