Whats this about gays?
We love them!
Markus
Whats this about gays?

***faints*** its been a while!!!! :eek: xoxo
Reply 44
tammy_girl
I was referring to mat, sorry xoxo

Okay, cool. just wondering cos i was worried you might have thought i was... lol. no worries. :smile:
Reply 45
Absolutional
Hello i need some advice,

For the past 4 years i've believed myself to be gay and i have had 2 relationships with guys and one with a girl but last night (although quite drunk) i started to doubt whether i am.

I'm 18 now and have just started uni so i don't know what has triggered this off. Am i being weird that i'm 18 and still undecided? And i know i was drunk but i feel the same was as last night this morning which can't be right can it?

I would feel awful and embarrased telling my parents that i'm not afterall the fuss that was made about it. i really don't know about this one!

Thanks In Advanced Mat

First of all i would like to congratulate you on telling your parents. Im gay and i haven't got the courage to tell my parents yet, so i admire your courage.

Basically, how often do you think about males? quite a lot?
I dont think about females sexually at all, the mere thought of vagina puts me off.

Jamie
Reply 46
I'm not gay, but to me sexual orientation is about how you feel.

Do men turn you on more than women? Do you find yourself having sexual feelings towards men? If so, you're probably gay.

Latest

Trending

Trending