The Student Room Group

I've just been threatened by my dad :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snaiv
Looks like he's on a passive agressive power trip, has he failed to get his dream job, is your mum ugly?

Both.:biggrin:
People often have knives in their hand when they are in the kitchen.
I remember when my dad tried to give me a hiding after knocking my brother about for something minor (my mum would wind him up about us to get him to hit us), I was 15, and already as big as him and when he walked towards my room I decided to fight him.

And when he slapped he I had him by the throat and wouldn't let go for a brief second I wanted to kill him as I heard my brother crying in his room , my mum was screaming. I let him go and he was blowing chunks on the floor. Afterwards he walked in my room and said, ' you have got too big to hit, but if you go for me again , I'll hit you round the head with an iron bar. '. He never hit me again after that, but he still put the boot in my little brother until he got bigger. He had a very nasty looking throat for a few days and a blood shot eye though. What a shame.

Your father sounds like a tosser, mine is as well.Although my mum was the one who engineered it, when she isn't around, he is alright. I don't think he'd have hit either of us, if it hadn't been for her. You'd hear her downstairs putting the worst possible light on what we had done, and I used to hear him argue saying he didn't won't to hit us,but she would cry and shout till he did.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending