The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marie Palmer
Hi, how did your exam go?? I got a D in chemistry too :frown: any recommendations as to where to do the foundation course. I think that's pretty much my only option now and I need to pass, so please give me advice on a course that'll get me through!

Thanks in advance :smile: x

I spoke to Charles at one point and they said there is no reason to go on a foundation. Just do the exam and see how it goes and there are a lot of options in Czech if 1st faculty doesn't work out.
Reply 461
Hi. I'm planning to apply for Pharmacy at Charles University (pharmacy faculty in hradec kralove). can someone give me some info about it? how's the quality of university and the pharmacy faculty? how is it in terms of teaching quality, professors quality etc?
Original post by Beska
The fact that if you can't speak fluent Czech, you'll be kicked off the course before the clinical years. Quite a significant downside!

Dont they teach in English aswell?
Original post by Helping Hand 555
Dont they teach in English aswell?

The course is in English. You learn Czech until end of third year, where you have to pass a Czech Exam. Afterwards even if your Czech is still a bit rusty, the doctors/professors don't mind translating for you when it comes to communicating with patients.
Such a waste of time. Kicking student out only based on oral exams. Not really a good place. Not caring and with russian mentality

Latest

Trending

Trending