The Student Room Group

Thrush - what do I do?

Scroll to see replies

You can buy thrush creams etc. in supermarkets, you don't even have to speak to anyone about it if you don't want.
Good luck x
Reply 21
The Canisten 2% will be behind the healthcare counter. Simply ask whoever's on the till for the 2% cream, they'll ask you if you've used it before, just say yes. That's all that will happen. Don't be embarrassed - treat it now before it gets worse. No, you won't have to speak to a pharmacist and no, you don't have to tell your boyfriend, but sex will make it worse.
Reply 22
Original post by Andrii
Lol I know how you feel :p:
Of all times to get thrush this is possibly the worst...I really need to get myself to the nearest supermarket/pharmacy...but that means a 40 minute trek through the snow :|

Seriously though, it's nothing to be embarrassed about...and your pharmacist (cute or not) is really not going to care :smile:

I braved the snow and made it to the (very busy!!!) pharmacy. Had to ask the pharmacist for it in front of a massive queue of people, with lots of people stood inches from me waiting for their prescriptions and staring :/ Got the capsule and cream which cost £18! But I can't make it to the doctor to get it on prescription.
But oh well, at least its done.

Quick Reply

Latest