Scroll to see replies

Hey,
I've got an offer for French and Italian - BBB/ABC
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 21
if on results day u check the portal n u didnt get the grades it will say "you have been unsuccessful in your application and have been rejected"..:colondollar: trust me, i know! )
if you get the grades it will say "you have been successful in your offer which has now become unconditional" - trust me, i know this too..hehe!
i got some cool things from RHUL today :smile: they've asked me to an open day on 23rd November..should i go? do i have to go? i'm not really sure how to get there either, i think i may have to get the train. :frown: and they've goven me all this stuff about accomodation etc..its all so real. :eek:
fairygirl21
i got some cool things from RHUL today :smile: they've asked me to an open day on 23rd November..should i go? do i have to go? i'm not really sure how to get there either, i think i may have to get the train. :frown: and they've goven me all this stuff about accomodation etc..its all so real. :eek:

I know, I got all my stuff this morning :smile: It's so real it's scary!
Reply 24
I got one yesterday too!
An open day on 7th Dec I think...I'll go to it!
che_guevara
I got one yesterday too!
An open day on 7th Dec I think...I'll go to it!

I'll probably go to the one on the 15th of February. It's during half-term so I won't miss a day of school, and the first two on the 7th of December and the 18th of January are really too early for me because I'll be preoccupied with Cambridge interviews and January exams.
Reply 26
i have an offer for politics and IR - abb :biggrin: :eek:
Reply 27
what?! you've got accommodation stuff already?! ok now im scared..n they still have my deposit!! i want it back :angry:
n do u mean departmental open days cos the open days are in october, march and june for some strange reason!!

you can get a train from waterloo that goes to egham btw!
Reply 28
i have a geography MA offer of ABB
Reply 29
MA?! dont u have to do BA's first? actually i think i'm wrong..
i went to the departmental open day last yr eventhough when i turned up they didnt have me on the list.they'd sent me a letter about it n i replied :s-smilie: i swear they always lose post when i send it to them or they get it a month later grr! damn post office!!
Reply 30
yay! im on the list.. i am SOOO happy!
Reply 31
Em444
yay! im on the list.. i am SOOO happy!

yeah.... :biggrin: aren't I organized?
Reply 32
hehe..Em can I ask, why arent u an oxbridge candidate?
Reply 33
because i wouldnt stand a chance in getting into oxbridge!
Reply 34
did u only do 3 AS levels?
Reply 35
Does any1 know whether the science faculty interview evry1 who applies b4 making offers or do they make offers to outstanding applicants. It's just that it was one of my later choices and i was expecting a straight offer and theyre asking for an interview (first of 3 replies to do so). Sry if that makes me sound arrogant.
Reply 36
My friend has got a conditional offer for History, if that's significant to anyone.
Reply 37
my track still hasnt updated and i havent heard anything in the post. is this normal?!
Reply 38
My track didn't update for about a week, and I got my letter from UCAS today. After a long time. So don't worry :smile: .
Reply 39
Zoecb
My friend has got a conditional offer for History, if that's significant to anyone.

yes it is..i must go n kill them! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending