TSR Iraqi Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by splendidsun
Dirac Delta la9ha alayna with his essay

Congrats on the first post of page 100

LOL khaleehum mitwanseen b jadalhum elli ma yikhlas
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Yem3awad Iran shinu, Iraq shinu, we are two completely different people.

Iranians see Islam as a foreign religion, Iraqis don't, that's the difference.

Remember Baghdad was the capital of the Islamic empire during its Golden era. There are six Shia Imams buried there as well as major Sunni figures like Abu Hanifa.

Islam is inseparable from Iraqi history, and Iraqis today, that's why you are not going to fund many people who share your offence of Allahu Akbar on the flag.

I would love to see the Lion of Babylon, or the Gates of Ishtar, or the two rivers being the main iconography of the flag, but like I say, I'm not that bothered if the majority are fine with it the way it is.

A bit of a sweeping generisation there in bold :wink: Islam came to Iran and Iraq at pretty much the same time period. And there are just as many Islamic holy sites in Iran as there are in Iraq.

There are more secular Iranians than secular Iraqis on this forum (I appear to be the only one) is all that the disproportionality on this site shows.
399868_3336485414752_1347115794_3332972_1638809693_n.jpg

Find some room for this baby in your du'ah, he was born with a birth defect called ectopia corpis whereby his heart is located on the exterior

Allah eeyse7il inshallah
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by TheStudent.
The iraqi flag? whats wrong with it? and why do you care about why it looks like anyways?

Are you iraqi?

Questions overload :biggrin:

He's iraqi and athiest. :smile:

take that off NOW!

or atleastput it in spoiler
Original post by y-y
LOL we've given up because it goes back to square one
mawthoo3 jdeed blease!

Damn was just enjoying myself lol.

Soooo, some random guy, anything else you want to debate with y-y?
Reply 1986

Find some room for this baby in your du'ah, he was born with a birth defect called ectopia corpis whereby his heart is located on the exterior

Allah eeyse7il inshallah

That's horrible
khatiya
Reply 1987
Original post by TheStudent.
Damn was just enjoying myself lol.

Soooo, some random guy, anything else you want to debate with y-y?

Nothing I can think of :tongue:
Original post by y.yousef
take that off NOW!

or atleastput it in spoiler

You queasy?

..I've got some more

Allah eeyse7il inshallah

Sad to say, I don't see how that baby is going to last.
Original post by Some random guy
A bit of a sweeping generisation there in bold :wink: Islam came to Iran and Iraq at pretty much the same time period. And there are just as many Islamic holy sites in Iran as there are in Iraq.

There are more secular Iranians than secular Iraqis on this forum (I appear to be the only one) is all that the disproportionality on this site shows.

:france::israel::pal::russia:

:upyours:
Sad to say, I don't see how that baby is going to last.

Allah is the judge of that, my friend
Oh and outside of the language barrier (and farsi is very similiar to arabic) I don't see how Iraqis and Iranians are 'completely different people'. We have a shared close history and heritage. If anything, I'd say Iran is the closest country to Iraq.
(edited 12 years ago)
You queasy?

..I've got some more

Very :redface:
I'm really bad at lukin at things like this, hence my lowered chance of becoming a doctor.

Yu can put if you want.
But i'm out of here! :getmecoat:

Plus i feel left out, cos i can't speak arabic like you lot :cry:
Oh and outside of the language barrier I don't see how Iraqis and Iranians are 'completely different people'. We have a shared close history and heritage. If anything, I'd say Iran is the closest country to Iraq.

Have you been? I'd love to pay Iran a trip
Original post by y-y
Fear not, we're still alive

you call this skhaam 3eesha? :biggrin:

I want to add my opinion toooooooo!

with the whole flag thing, no disrespect meant, but i do think iraqis need to place themselves first, as in place their national unity first. If being iraqi means listening to what our neighbours on the left or right say is best, then 6a7 7ath heechi sha3ab. Rather than arguing amongst ourselves we should be discussing how we can improve our name, our country, our morale. :colonhash:
Allah is the judge of that, my friend

Has anyone with that condition survived past a couple of days? Can surgery be done to put the heart back inside somehow?
Reply 1997

Me too!!

Yes, I've been to both countries.
Reply 1999
Original post by scherezade
you call this skhaam 3eesha? :biggrin:

I want to add my opinion toooooooo!

with the whole flag thing, no disrespect meant, but i do think iraqis need to place themselves first, as in place their national unity first. If being iraqi means listening to what our neighbours on the left or right say is best, then 6a7 7ath heechi sha3ab. Rather than arguing amongst ourselves we should be discussing how we can improve our name, our country, our morale. :colonhash:

LOL sorry 3amu

Quick Reply

Latest