The Student Room Group

TSR Iraqi Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Some random guy
ak137, do you really support no intervention in Syria or is that just for the UN thing in the forums?

Syria has been neglected by the US, simple because it holds no advantage to them if they did so. Their conditions were at a worse state compared to Libya, and yet this event was constantly broadcasted on the media. Just shows,it's all about ones selfish need.
Original post by y.yousef
Syria has been neglected by the US, simple because it holds no advantage to them if they did so. Their conditions were at a worse state compared to Libya, and yet this event was constantly broadcasted on the media. Just shows,it's all about ones selfish need.

Not quite. The intervention in Libya was under a UN mandate. The UN has been unable to do anything about Syria because China and Russia keep vetoing any agreement against Bashar. They are the selfish ones here, not the eeeeevil americans.
Reply 2222
Bahrain doesn't seem to be broadcasted in the news but it is being tweeted about on twitter with foreigners who are writing articles about their mis-treatment
Check out witnessbahrain.org
http://witnessbahrain.org/2012/02/bahrain-we-hardly-knew-ye/
Original post by y-y
Bahrain doesn't seem to be broadcasted in the news but it is being tweeted about on twitter with foreigners who are writing articles about their mis-treatment
Check out witnessbahrain.org
http://witnessbahrain.org/2012/02/bahrain-we-hardly-knew-ye/

:eek: I figured out y-yousef's identity!

me chinit tikthib! that deserves an apology; afoo man
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by splendidsun

Finally?
Reply 2225

3adi :P
Finally?

Marhaba hogwarts ahahaha

Oh come on! how is it normal that you have his acount?!....If anything I'm on par with Sherlock
Marhaba hogwarts ahahaha

Oh come on! how is it normal that you have his acount?!....If anything I'm on par with Sherlock

Merhaba. :wink:

It took you a long time.
Sherlock beats you anyday :holmes:

And why isn't it normal? I've had the weirdest questions asked to me, i.e 'whose y.yousef is he ur bf?', 'is y.yousef a jowka?' wtf...:wtf:
Merhaba. :wink:

It took you a long time.
Sherlock beats you anyday :holmes:

And why isn't it normal? I've had the weirdest questions asked to me, i.e 'whose y.yousef is he ur bf?', 'is y.yousef a jowka?' wtf...:wtf:

I don't think about these things man, they just click...pretty late..can't say I wasn't freaked out when you adopted the 'turkish pervert' persona...shudder

hahha! TSR is home to so many retards, its unbelievable.....I only found it weird cos you didn't know the guy.....was the pervert situation getting really serious then (before you changed)?
I don't think about these things man, they just click...pretty late..can't say I wasn't freaked out when you adopted the 'turkish pervert' persona...shudder

hahha! TSR is home to so many retards, its unbelievable.....I only found it weird cos you didn't know the guy.....was the pervert situation getting really serious then (before you changed)?

i hav no idea wat u talkin bout ere.
i hav no idea wat u talkin bout ere.

haha, you said in a previous post you didnt want people thinking you're female anymore cos of perverted messages you were getting
Reply 2231
haha, you said in a previous post you didnt want people thinking you're female anymore cos of perverted messages you were getting

Some dry thread
waynkum ya nas
Original post by y-y
Some dry thread

It's cause I left the building. :cool:
Original post by y-y
Some dry thread
waynkum ya nas

oml, a3ruf

Diyele, 6eyna fed motho3 7ilo hata shwaya nitsolef

ruhy 6aga
Reply 2234
oml, a3ruf

Diyele, 6eyna fed motho3 7ilo hata shwaya nitsolef

ruhy 6aga

hhahahahahha ani hem
urmm ma 3endi mawthoo3 at the top of my head
Original post by y-y
hhahahahahha ani hem
urmm ma 3endi mawthoo3 at the top of my head

ma3qoola?!

shlonhe il-walda? (don't ask, couldn't think of any other conversation starter)
Original post by Some random guy
It's cause I left the building. :cool:

Don't flatter yourself ahahha

Bes urjook, eeyfne minil-politics, ma at-hamal ba3ad dokhet ras
Reply 2237
ma3qoola?!

shlonhe il-walda? (don't ask, couldn't think of any other conversation starter)

alhamdulilah zayna
yours?
Original post by y-y
alhamdulilah zayna
yours?

mashy halha alhamdullilah

ya3ni mashallah alyek, mitbu6il hachy :/
Reply 2239
mashy halha alhamdullilah

ya3ni mashallah alyek, mitbu6il hachy :/

i dont know what to say ahahahha