Original post by Sushidelight
I was waiting for you to arrive.... :colonhash:

.... tabrik :colonhash:

Shokran jazeelan habibti :awesome:
:frown:
Original post by Democracy
Shokran jazeelan habibti :awesome:

Oh azizam, eey delbare man, ellahy sad sale shavi!!!!!!! :rant:

... great, the one time I need a depressing Persian lyric, I can only remember a romantic one. :dry:
quite frankly, we deserved to lose that - kept giving away foul after foul.

This lot have had their moment. They're not going to get us anywhere.

We pressured Iran a lot, but their defence was pretty solid.
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
:frown:

I watched it on AlKhanzeera Sports as well, can you imagine the suffering... I know Clinton is in the Middle East, but sheeesh calm it down a bit. :rolleyes:
Good game guys :thumbsup:

Also, hello to you all :hi:

:goaway:

:colonhash:
I watched it on AlKhanzeera Sports as well, can you imagine the suffering... I know Clinton is in the Middle East, but sheeesh calm it down a bit. :rolleyes:

i watched it on al iraqiya, what was al khanzeera about?
I actually like that Al Jazeera commentator. :h: - Al Jazeera sport ftw! Unless they have that really annoying commentator. :colonhash:

Only managed to get the last 10 minutes or so, didn't finish uni till 17:00. :sigh:
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
i watched it on al iraqiya, what was al khanzeera about?

Oh zeee usual, Arab mentioned x1000 times, I also think once he said Persian Empire is back too, also one part was funny --- "The history between them, the wars between them" and they zoom in on the players, who at that time were hugging each others. :biggrin: Also on the other Saudi channel, Alaa Abdulzahra name was changed to Alaa Zahra....

If you're wahabi and you know it clap your hands!
Original post by win2kpro
I actually like that Al Jazeera commentator. :h: - Al Jazeera sport ftw! Unless they have that really annoying commentator. :colonhash:

Only managed to get the last 10 minutes or so, didn't finish uni till 17:00. :sigh:

He did my head in!!!!!

... but not as much as the Iraqi team, shlon shameful, going to go sleep depressed tonight... :colonhash:
SAMER SAEED !!!!

Karrar...oh Karrar... where was Karrar....
Oh azizam, eey delbare man, ellahy sad sale shavi!!!!!!! :rant:

... great, the one time I need a depressing Persian lyric, I can only remember a romantic one. :dry:

Akh joon, ghorboone oon harfaye ghashanget beram :redface: :wink:

:goaway:

:colonhash:

No seriously guys, I didn't come here to rub it in, it was a good game played by both sides and I thought someone from the TSR Iranian Society might as well come over and say congrats.
I didn't bother watching but my mum predicted the outcome quite beautifully this morning.

'They've beaten us in everything else...'

:biggrin:
Oh zeee usual, Arab mentioned x1000 times, I also think once he said Persian Empire is back too, also one part was funny --- "The history between them, the wars between them" and they zoom in on the players, who at that time were hugging each others. :biggrin: Also on the other Saudi channel, Alaa Abdulzahra name was changed to Alaa Zahra....

sakhafat.
Good game guys :thumbsup:

Also, hello to you all :hi:

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

Great sports channel tbf :top:

Usually watch my champions league on their too, if only they had the EPL too :moon:

They're doing a great job for sport and especially football in the middle east, kudos to them.
(edited 13 years ago)

Karrar...oh Karrar... where was Karrar....

Probably still in Iran, quietly cheering Iraq on from under a table.
Original post by Retrospect
I didn't bother watching but my mum predicted the outcome quite beautifully this morning.

'They've beaten us in everything else...'

:biggrin:

We've beaten them in something. Not quite sure what.
Original post by Tzarchasm
We've beaten them in something. Not quite sure what.

Losing. We've beaten them in losing.

No but was a fun game to watch, congrats to Iran, etc. I won't be watching any more of this tournament.
No seriously guys, I didn't come here to rub it in, it was a good game played by both sides and I thought someone from the TSR Iranian Society might as well come over and say congrats.

Mate, this is not going to end well.

Iraq vs. Iran
Barts vs. QM

We were born enemies. :mmm:

Original post by A_master
Great sports channel tbf :top:

Usually watch my champions league on their too, if only they had the EPL too :moon:

They're doing a great job for sport and especially football in the middle east, kudos to them.

Indeed, I completely agree.

Used to watch my Dutch football on it as well. :yy: - I'm contemplating on whether I should subscribe to all the channels, though in doing so I will never become a doctor and instead become a football analyst. :colone:
Oh I can't remember, though I have photos of my great grandfather wearing it, I will post it later perhaps :biggrin:

It's called "Sidara"

I really really want one but I have no clue where to buy one... I have been googling like 24/7. :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest